Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting second blast which tier?
Ok I am just nearing the end of my 4 day break on my two week cruise and chomping at the bit to get cracking again!

My question is on last blast I began on tier 1 basic and ended on tier 2 basic and found it plenty of volume and effort so no need to jump to tier 3.

Do I start fresh blast on tier 1 again or continue on tier 2?

Also I had my 3 cycles of exercises for loading which I know I am meant to continue with but if I wanted to sack one off (incline barbell press) and change to decline would that be ok or should I continue?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to masonator for this post:
  • righty
(06-09-2016, 04:35 PM)masonator Wrote: Ok I am just nearing the end of my 4 day break on my two week cruise and chomping at the bit to get cracking again!

My question is on last blast I began on tier 1 basic and ended on tier 2 basic and found it plenty of volume and effort so no need to jump to tier 3.

Do I start fresh blast on tier 1 again or continue on tier 2?

I'd start on Tier I for a week and then adjust as needed. Smile

Quote:Also I had my 3 cycles of exercises for loading which I know I am meant to continue with but if I wanted to sack one off (incline barbell press) and change to decline would that be ok or should I continue?

Sacking off on the inclines will surely incite the wrath of the Gods of Iron who may very well strike you down right there in the gym, or at least infect you with a crippling case of chronic (idiopathic) systemic vaginitis.

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(06-09-2016, 11:11 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: I'd start on Tier I for a week and then adjust as needed. Smile

Sacking off on the inclines will surely incite the wrath of the Gods of Iron who may very well strike you down right there in the gym, or at least infect you with a crippling case of chronic (idiopathic) systemic vaginitis.

-S
Vaginitis........I am sold, at least changing into the female form will assist in growth of at least some level of chest appendage!
!