Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massage Work?
What would be the most optimal time to incorporate massage therapy during a FT blast phase?
After a load day? Between load days? before/after muscle round days? On a off day/on a training day?

Current FT SplitSadRunning Basic/Tier III)
Sunday: Lower Load/Upper Pump
Monday: OFF
Tuesday: Upper Load/Lower Pump
Wednesday: OFF
Thursday: Lower MR
Friday: Upper MR
Saturday:OFF

Thank you in advance!
(11-16-2016, 05:03 AM)Nate207 Wrote: What would be the most optimal time to incorporate massage therapy during a FT blast phase?
After a load day? Between load days? before/after muscle round days? On a off day/on a training day?

Current FT SplitSadRunning Basic/Tier III)
Sunday: Lower Load/Upper Pump
Monday: OFF
Tuesday: Upper Load/Lower Pump
Wednesday: OFF
Thursday: Lower MR
Friday: Upper MR
Saturday:OFF

Thank you in advance!

I'd go with one of these:

• After training, after you've packed in your post-workout meal (e.g., PM after training in the AM), on a training day when there is no training the next day

• Non-training day when you'll have a good bit of the day to just chill afterwards.

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(11-17-2016, 01:46 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: I'd go with one of these:

• After training, after you've packed in your post-workout meal (e.g., PM after training in the AM), on a training day when there is no training the next day

• Non-training day when you'll have a good bit of the day to just chill afterwards.

-S

100% agree
The benefits of spa and massage services. his improve our blood circulation,hence sensing a oxygen and nutrients the body and cells. when stimulates the system of our body of toxins relief our body and mind - Spa Vcations - Revampsalonspa.com