Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Blog Post: Why Earn It? (Perspective of an Older Guy)
Why Earn It? (Perspective of an Older Guy) | Integrative Bodybuilding (Home of Fortitude Training)
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Scott Stevenson for this post:
  • 732mikee, Altamir, makster, TomRamsay
I enjoyed that one scott!

I think ive listented to every single podcast youve been on and i sometimes do cringe at the obvious examples of "poorly investigated questions" however at times even if i thought i knew the answer , i found my self learning something or at least thinking of topic from a new angle , after hearing your perspective ! Definitely looking foreward to your new show on Advices network, i freaking live to hear you and jordan discuss training and nutrition !
(12-13-2016, 08:22 AM)Grindovermatter Wrote: I enjoyed that one scott!

I think ive listented to every single podcast youve been on and i sometimes do cringe at the obvious examples of "poorly investigated questions" however at times even if i thought i knew the answer , i found my self learning something or at least thinking of topic from a new angle , after hearing your perspective ! Definitely looking foreward to your new show on Advices network, i freaking live to hear you and jordan discuss training and nutrition !

GOM,

Glad you liked it, man! (I especially had fun with the thought experiment I whipped up to grab peoples' attention. )

Funny, b/c I posted that in FB and got maybe about a dozen likes over the past day. (A new profile pic usually generates hundreds of like in an hour.)

There are some clues here, one of which is that I think I should start doing video / audio "blogs" perhaps vs. written blogs if I want to reach a wider audience.

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.