Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick Questions Starting FT
Just got the virgin voyager program and the FT e-book. Great book so far and cant wait to get stuck into the program.

Going to start the Base Tier I Blast tomorrow. Just have a quick question regarding the stretches. Within the overview sheets of the voyager program it has;

1 x BB Squat
1 x Knee Ext
1 x Ham Curl
Choice of Stretch Here

Do I choose a stretch for the quad and hams or which ever one I think requires more attention and then rotate it the next session?

Appreciate the help.
(07-29-2017, 02:47 AM)williamsonj90 Wrote: Just got the virgin voyager program and the FT e-book. Great book so far and cant wait to get stuck into the program.

Going to start the Base Tier I Blast tomorrow. Just have a quick question regarding the stretches. Within the overview sheets of the voyager program it has;

1 x BB Squat
1 x Knee Ext
1 x Ham Curl
Choice of Stretch Here

Do I choose a stretch for the quad and hams or which ever one I think requires more attention and then rotate it the next session?

Appreciate the help.

Choice refers to the type of stretch (extreme, occlusion, flexibility). Not the muscle group. So once you are done, pick the type and do both quads and hamstrings. Stretching, as far as auto regulating type, angles, intensity, etc etc take a bit of tinkering, don't stress it, don't skip it, just play around and take note Smile
(07-29-2017, 02:47 AM)williamsonj90 Wrote: Just got the virgin voyager program and the FT e-book. Great book so far and cant wait to get stuck into the program.

1 x BB Squat
1 x Knee Ext
1 x Ham Curl
Choice of Stretch Here

Appreciate the help.

Great response from Altamir. (Thank, my man!)

Williamson - You'll still want to read the e-book when doing the Virgin Voyage. (I don't push that product really at all - unless associated with the camp, where it's often free and I can instruct folks - b/c it bypasses the auto regulation and learning that makes FT especially effective. I only put the daily trainers together b/c I was flooded with requests for them. Ironically, at least initially, those folks requesting it did not buy it!!! LOL)

So, check out the e-book and here in the forum (many Q's have been answered already) for how to do FT. Any specifics of the VV program won't be known by most here b/c they've never seen nor followed the VV.

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(07-29-2017, 03:43 AM)Altamir Wrote: Choice refers to the type of stretch (extreme, occlusion, flexibility). Not the muscle group. So once you are done, pick the type and do both quads and hamstrings. Stretching, as far as auto regulating type, angles, intensity, etc etc take a bit of tinkering, don't stress it, don't skip it, just play around and take note Smile

Thanks Altamir will do.