Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training
Hey everybody,

Just have a question I would like to be answered and might help somebody else.

I train fasted half of the time due to my work schedule, and would like to know what people use, but also more specifically it is this:

When training fasted, do you guys prefer using the Recovery Factor due to HBCD for intra carbs, or using Keto Factor due to BHB salts? Has anybody tried using both and made a comparison to which works better during fasted training?

What about when training with a couple meals in, does the BHB salts still help? or would you still prefer using Recovery Factor? I know about the research and all but would like to hear personal experiences?

Hope to hear some replies soon.

-Lazar
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lazar15 for this post:
  • Scott Stevenson
(09-25-2017, 04:50 AM)Lazar15 Wrote: Hey everybody,

Just have a question I would like to be answered and might help somebody else.

I train fasted half of the time due to my work schedule, and would like to know what people use, but also more specifically it is this:

When training fasted, do you guys prefer using the Recovery Factor due to HBCD for intra carbs, or using Keto Factor due to BHB salts? Has anybody tried using both and made a comparison to which works better during fasted training?

What about when training with a couple meals in, does the BHB salts still help? or would you still prefer using Recovery Factor? I know about the research and all but would like to hear personal experiences?

Hope to hear some replies soon.

-Lazar

I'll leave this to others to answer of course, but generally:

• I'm in favor of intra-workout carbs (which would mean Recovery Factor X)

• I personally don't notice anything cognitively from the BHB in the Keto Factor X product, but a LOT of people feel they do. (And I knowingly am perhaps creating an expectancy here.)

I've tried he Keto Factor X while training low carb over several workouts (although I've not confirmed my state of ketosis with blood or urine). It's possible though, that I'd not notice, really as kind of flip a "go switch" when I get to the gym sometimes and just get after it. (A habit from training for years when dieting down and/or being quite full from eating a lot and getting used to blocking things out as needed.)

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
I would second the intra-carbs unless for some reason you need to be on a keto diet. Too many benefits to them while training intensely otherwise. Mostly insulin driving nutrients into the muscle for anabolism.

Now if on Keto then I would try the Keto Salts or just have some coconut oil and hour or so before training. Not fasted but neither is having an intra drink.