Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
Hi guys...

New here and just began FT yesterday! I am 22 years old, from the UK and goals are to get as big and strong as possible. My partner competes in Bikini and she is running FT with me too!

I have started a log in the logs section and will be posting workout videos etc. Do have a love for making YT videos. Please do drop in and all advice is appreciated!

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi guys and gals,

New to the FT boards and have been using FT for a few cycles and enjoying it greatly. Based out of NH and compete in power lifting and have found great strength rebounds from using FT in the offseason.
Regards,
Josh
(12-28-2016, 05:16 AM)jsutelman Wrote: Hi guys and gals,

New to the FT boards and have been using FT for a few cycles and enjoying it greatly. Based out of NH and compete in power lifting and have found great strength rebounds from using FT in the offseason.
Regards,
Josh

Corinne Ingman uses FT during a good part of her PL preparation - it just works really well for strength gain, in general and for her. (She's also a bit of a freak of nature, so there's that grain of salt, too.)

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Doc... Don't suppose you have time to do an audio book version .... Amped to get started but struggling to find time to read stuff ... It's a f***er being a trucker Confused

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk
(12-30-2016, 01:41 PM)gazzamongo Wrote: Doc... Don't suppose you have time to do an audio book version .... Amped to get started but struggling to find time to read stuff ... It's a f***er being a trucker Confused

That has been brought up.

Man, I listen to sooo much stuff on audiobook, so I can totally relate. I get in a book or two every couple months this way, not to mention tons of podcasts.

I'm going to have to look into this. I think doing it with a new edition of the book would work best.

There are some readers out there that's aren't too bad, from what I understand. Smile

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi. Just downloaded the e-book and looking forward to the training.
(12-30-2016, 11:43 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: That has been brought up.

Man, I listen to sooo much stuff on audiobook, so I can totally relate. I get in a book or two every couple months this way, not to mention tons of podcasts.

I'm going to have to look into this. I think doing it with a new edition of the book would work best.

There are some readers out there that's aren't too bad, from what I understand. Smile

-S
Im assuming you also have a life to live , but... How cool would an ft journaling app be ?

Or i COULD just write journal entries using a stencil so i CAN still read them ever again Smile

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
(01-03-2017, 04:29 AM)Etzchiim Wrote: Hi. Just downloaded the e-book and looking forward to the training.

Welcome!

-S
-Scott

(01-03-2017, 04:59 AM)gazzamongo Wrote: Im assuming you also have a life to live , but... How cool would an ft journaling app be ?

Or i COULD just write journal entries using a stencil so i CAN still read them ever again Smile

I don't know how many folks would use the app. (I actually started building one a while back, but the learning curve for me was going to not make it worth the while.)

I'm not sure what you mean by "stencil," exactly, but yeah, pen and paper still works as far as I know. Smile

-S
-Scott

(01-04-2017, 01:12 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: I don't know how many folks would use the app. (I actually started building one a while back, but the learning curve for me was going to not make it worth the while.)

I'm not sure what you mean by "stencil," exactly, but yeah, pen and paper still works as far as I know. Smile

-S
These things . If you're more special Olympian than prospective future astronaut you get one of these to guide your pencil in early learning

[Image: d0a75a037358edbc2fd16b20bfd68aa0.jpg]