Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
Hi everyone! Just getting started with FT training!
(11-25-2019, 10:34 AM)gmillar2603 Wrote: Hi everyone! Just getting started with FT training!

Welcome! Time to rock!!!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi everyone! I am so glad that I found out about S.S. and his books. 100% read both of his books and now I think its time to start FT.
(01-01-2020, 02:20 AM)Ovi Boeriu Wrote: Hi everyone! I am so glad that I found out about S.S. and his books. 100% read both of his books and now I think its time to start FT.

Welcome, Ovi!

THANK you for picking up my books and trusting in the information I provide!

Let the muscle-building, ass-kicking commence!!!

-Scott
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi everyone,

I'm here after reading FT book and from my coach's recommendation. Sure it'll be a good source of information and knowledgeWink Let's start!
Hi everyone

I just joined this forum and have recently buyed both the fortitude training ebook and also the be your own bodybuilding coach book some months ago.

I have heard of Scott Stevenson for years but first recently started to try out his programming.

Excited to learn from and discuss with everyone here!
(01-19-2020, 10:23 AM)magnetostriction Wrote: Hi everyone

I just joined this forum and have recently buyed both the fortitude training ebook and also the be your own bodybuilding coach book some months ago.

I have heard of Scott Stevenson for years but first recently started to try out his programming.

Excited to learn from and discuss with everyone here!

Welcome, Magneto!!!

-S
-Scott

Hi all. I'm Ryan. I'm from the UK and I'm 42 years old. Just starting out in my Fortitude journey after spending a long time on DC. Really enjoying the change up, especially the muscle rounds! Could I ask for some help with some pump set ideas from you guys please? Looking forward to conversing with you all about Fortitude. Talk soon.
(01-23-2020, 10:07 AM)Ryan9434 Wrote: Hi all. I'm Ryan. I'm from the UK and I'm 42 years old. Just starting out in my Fortitude journey after spending a long time on DC. Really enjoying the change up, especially the muscle rounds! Could I ask for some help with some pump set ideas from you guys please? Looking forward to conversing with you all about Fortitude. Talk soon.

Hey Ryan!

Search around r.e. the pump sets. This question has been asked before but it's not one anyone can truly give you a very good answer to, as it's your decision. Pump sets are auto regulated, so you need to pick a "technique" that fits your state of recovery on the day of the Pump Set(s).

(It would like trying to get someone to pick your favorite flavor ice cream... It's a subjective thing...)_

You can search 5's into the Hole and "Triple Thirds" as a couple techniques I've given a name to that aren't in the book.

Reverse 21's, 21's, and simply doing normal reps and finishing with Pulsed / partial reps are some other common ways of doing Pump sets.

-S
-Scott

Hello everybody!