Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anabolic Diet and FT Training
Scott,

I am on the Anabolic diet and am currently using FT Tier 1. A couple questions.......

1. If I am under 30g carbs per day Mon-Fri, would it make more sense for me to have something like hydro whey and coconut oil peri-wo, or to save all my daily carbs for my peri-wo shake, and have something like hydro whey and karboload at that time? I'm not sure if the latter would have any sort of impact on the low carb nature of the weekdays.

2. If I am high carb on weekends, and am emphasizing my upper body development, would you recommend my heavy upper day or upper muscle rounds day be placed on the weekend?
(09-26-2014, 11:49 PM)Presence Wrote: Scott,

I am on the Anabolic diet and am currently using FT Tier 1. A couple questions.......

1. If I am under 30g carbs per day Mon-Fri, would it make more sense for me to have something like hydro whey and coconut oil peri-wo, or to save all my daily carbs for my peri-wo shake, and have something like hydro whey and karboload at that time? I'm not sure if the latter would have any sort of impact on the low carb nature of the weekdays.

I would do the bolded.

Quote:2. If I am high carb on weekends, and am emphasizing my upper body development, would you recommend my heavy upper day or upper muscle rounds day be placed on the weekend?

UPper MR's on the weekend with the carbs.

-S[/quote]
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Thanks! Sorry about 9000 repeat threads. My phone really likes me today!
(09-27-2014, 01:02 AM)Presence Wrote: Thanks! Sorry about 9000 repeat threads. My phone really likes me today!

It's the forum, I think. There is an intermittent error that's related to Tapatalk. working on it right now.

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(09-27-2014, 01:15 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: It's the forum, I think. There is an intermittent error that's related to Tapatalk. working on it right now.

-S

Hi Scott,

What do you thing of this diet?

Thanks

Meal 1: protein shake 60 with 10oz. milk with 1oz. almonds
Meal 2: 10oz. lean beef + 1 pita
Meal 3: 8oz. shrimp + 2oz. pasta
Meal 4: 10oz. lean beef + 4oz. baked potato + Corn
Meal 5: 30 gram pure protein bar
Meal 6: protein shake 60 with 10oz. milk
Meal 7: 8oz. chicken + 1/2 pita + greens
Where are the veggies? your gut will stop if you don't have them. Also do you think how your body get out of acidic zone ?
(11-23-2014, 02:44 PM)apc001 Wrote: Hi Scott,

What do you thing of this diet?

Thanks

Meal 1: protein shake 60 with 10oz. milk with 1oz. almonds
Meal 2: 10oz. lean beef + 1 pita
Meal 3: 8oz. shrimp + 2oz. pasta
Meal 4: 10oz. lean beef + 4oz. baked potato + Corn
Meal 5: 30 gram pure protein bar
Meal 6: protein shake 60 with 10oz. milk
Meal 7: 8oz. chicken + 1/2 pita + greens

Not too much without any context of whether that's on a training day, the person's size, goals, etc. IT does seem a bit plain and lacking on color (fruits, veggies, spices, condiments), however. Sad

-S
-Scott