Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Specific body part focus for growth
I have just finished up my last session of blast and am currently in my cruise with about a week left. I made huge strength gains in the last 6 weeks, leaned out slightly and am very ready for the next wave to start.

The last time around I went with the turbo model in the following fashion:
Tier I, II, III, I, II, III, cruise.

I need to build up my shoulders and glute/ham tie-in as they are my lacking areas. What suggestions, if any, do you have for building those two areas. Whether it is particular exercises or variations to the program that I haven't thought of would would be great.

(06-10-2016, 06:57 AM)DSchaub Wrote: I have just finished up my last session of blast and am currently in my cruise with about a week left. I made huge strength gains in the last 6 weeks, leaned out slightly and am very ready for the next wave to start.

The last time around I went with the turbo model in the following fashion:
Tier I, II, III, I, II, III, cruise.

I need to build up my shoulders and glute/ham tie-in as they are my lacking areas. What suggestions, if any, do you have for building those two areas. Whether it is particular exercises or variations to the program that I haven't thought of would would be great.

Congrats on the progress!

Check this post:

FT Questions....

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(06-10-2016, 07:05 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Congrats on the progress!

Check this post:

FT Questions....

-S

PERFECT!! Just what I was looking for. Thanks for the help and awesome book!

-Desiree
(06-10-2016, 07:14 AM)DSchaub Wrote: PERFECT!! Just what I was looking for. Thanks for the help and awesome book!

-Desiree

You're welcome and thanks!!! Smile Smile Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.