Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
Hey everyone! My name is Lazar and Fortitude Training was the best thing that happened to me for my training. I was always a big follower of John's (Mountaindog) work and the way fortitude was made was just perfect for me, especially with being able to select exercises that you love and be able to implement other methods of intensity within the program.

I also am a loyal listener of Advices radio, Geard' up and others. Scott is a person with that posses information like a library and any podcast you listen to or book you read by him, you are bound to learn a lot. Glad to be a member of IBB
(06-23-2017, 11:12 PM)Lazar15 Wrote: Hey everyone! My name is Lazar and Fortitude Training was the best thing that happened to me for my training. I was always a big follower of John's (Mountaindog) work and the way fortitude was made was just perfect for me, especially with being able to select exercises that you love and be able to implement other methods of intensity within the program.

I also am a loyal listener of Advices radio, Geard' up and others. Scott is a person with that posses information like a library and any podcast you listen to or book you read by him, you are bound to learn a lot. Glad to be a member of IBB

That's all GREAT to hear, Lazar! Thank you for that!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Another new member here.... from Australia

Stats:
43 yrs
5'8 tall
B/W: 185lbs @ around 11% B/F
Training since 1989, with breaks in between for travel, marriage, work kids etc.
Like pretty much everyone else I started out on Volume training but 90% of my training through the years has been Mentzer/Yates style low volume and frequency along with DC Training thrown in.

Goal for me @ this stage of life is to focus on gaining strength/clean lean muscle at the same time remaining in good shape, rather than looking to achieve this by way of excess bulking.

I stumbled across Scott and Fortitude Training after watching a couple of John Meadows videos, as I was initially looking at trying the MD approach however found I became more interested in what Scott had to say about training and his methodologies. I dug head first into researching more about Scott and FT. Been listening non-stop to online podcasts, watching YouTube videos and reviewing feedback from others. Found Scotts' in depth knowledge and articulation to be exceptional and on top of that he practices what he preaches!!

My wife is a figure competitor and for the first time in a number of years we will be training together, this time using FT!!!

On the board here to learn more and educate myself.

(07-03-2017, 07:57 AM)BGD Wrote: Another new member here.... from Australia

Stats:
43 yrs
5'8 tall
B/W: 185lbs @ around 11% B/F
Training since 1989, with breaks in between for travel, marriage, work kids etc.
Like pretty much everyone else I started out on Volume training but 90% of my training through the years has been Mentzer/Yates style low volume and frequency along with DC Training thrown in.

Goal for me @ this stage of life is to focus on gaining strength/clean lean muscle at the same time remaining in good shape, rather than looking to achieve this by way of excess bulking.

I stumbled across Scott and Fortitude Training after watching a couple of John Meadows videos, as I was initially looking at trying the MD approach however found I became more interested in what Scott had to say about training and his methodologies. I dug head first into researching more about Scott and FT. Been listening non-stop to online podcasts, watching YouTube videos and reviewing feedback from others. Found Scotts' in depth knowledge and articulation to be exceptional and on top of that he practices what he preaches!!

My wife is a figure competitor and for the first time in a number of years we will be training together, this time using FT!!!

On the board here to learn more and educate myself.

G'Day and glad you found your way here!

Perhaps the most interesting part of what you write above (and you've logged some hours under the bar, for sure) is the part about training with your wife! Smile Smile Smile

-Scott
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hello,
New here and to the FT-system, trying to figure it out and soon to be able to start practicing it! Smile

(07-21-2017, 02:27 AM)Joni Wrote: Hello,
New here and to the FT-system, trying to figure it out and soon to be able to start practicing it! Smile

Welcome! Dig around to find unanswered questions, but post up in the FT forum any Q's you might have.

There are some great logs on here, too. Smile

-Scott
-Scott

"A man is not made for defeat."
(07-27-2017, 08:28 AM)TJD Wrote: "A man is not made for defeat."

-Hemingway (a man who is entirely recognizable simply by his last name...)

-Scott

(12-29-2014, 02:17 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Dearest IBB members,

D/t a glitch in the database system (I've looked into it several times without resolution), if you've *never* posted on the board, you account will be deleted eventually.

From what I can tell, simply posting something - anything - remedies this.

If you've never posted on the board, or simply would like to introduce yourself, please post here.

Thanks!

-Scott

Hi, new here. Bought the book back in Sept, printed my workout sheets 2 months ago.
STARTED 2 DAYS AGO!!!!
I'm a previous competitor with years of hardware. Once I finished competing, I continued to judge and teach posing, ect. I started moving around, 3 states, now in Florida for good.
My issue: I did nothing for 3 years. I've put on almost 50 lbs, 20 of it in the last 6 months. Being 5' that's A LOT.
I've been working with my friend IFBB pro on my diet for several months but nothings moving. Being 55 & severely menopausal I believe is adding to this. Started HRT, not to full effect yet.
TIRED OF WAITING
(07-28-2017, 09:15 PM)eileen61 Wrote: Hi, new here. Bought the book back in Sept, printed my workout sheets 2 months ago.
STARTED 2 DAYS AGO!!!!
I'm a previous competitor with years of hardware. Once I finished competing, I continued to judge and teach posing, ect. I started moving around, 3 states, now in Florida for good.
My issue: I did nothing for 3 years. I've put on almost 50 lbs, 20 of it in the last 6 months. Being 5' that's A LOT.
I've been working with my friend IFBB pro on my diet for several months but nothings moving. Being 55 & severely menopausal I believe is adding to this. Started HRT, not to full effect yet.
TIRED OF WAITING

There is no time like the present. In fact, it's the only "time" we have. Smile

-S
-Scott