Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
Hi! New here. Just purchased fortitude training and started reading it. A bit confused but hoping after a few reads it will make more sense. Excited to give this a try
(10-06-2017, 05:45 AM)bswanny Wrote: Hi! New here. Just purchased fortitude training and started reading it. A bit confused but hoping after a few reads it will make more sense. Excited to give this a try

This might help. Smile

FT Most Frequently Questions asked here on the Forum

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi everyone,
I purchased FT back in August and currently loving it, currently in Tier II on VV and seeing great results!
Hello peers! Just purchased the FT E-book approx 2 months ago! Loving it so far, and still learning a ton. I started following Dr. Scott through The Advices Radio Network podcasts, and became convinced that he is the Oracle. Even if that is an exaggeration, he is easily the most objective and intellectual out there when it comes to fitness and lifting.. at least that I've seen. Also, very new to forums and threads like this so please help me with etiquette along the way. Looking forward to being a part of the forum!
Hello all,

I figured the best thing to do would be introduce myself. I'm Will, competitor from the UK. I have been competing since 2011, and training since 2004.

The last year was my most successful as a bodybuilder, having done 5 shows, won 1, placed 3rd at another, and no placing at the Arnolds, EVLS Prague, and top 10 at the British Finals.

I look forward to interacting with you all.

Will
Hey everyone,

Purchased the book a few days ago on a whim, since it seemed like a good deal, and WOW! now that I've been able to check out the forum I realize what an incredible bargain it is. It's been really interesting reading over some of the threads on here, tons of great info, and I am impressed how involved Scott gets answering questions.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. Hope to start a log at some point in the future once I'm able to give the system a go.
Hello,

Just introducing myself. Have been training for 10 years now. Tried DC and thought it was time to step up.
Great book!
Thank you.
(12-01-2017, 07:26 AM)griggio Wrote: Hello,

Just introducing myself. Have been training for 10 years now. Tried DC and thought it was time to step up.
Great book!
Thank you.

You're welcome!!!!

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Just purchased your ebook a couple of weeks ago and I'm looking forward to starting the program. Been training off and on for several years. I'm a 43 year old mechanic and have a few miles on me so being able to customize this program around some of my injuries is very appealing. Take care everyone.
(12-23-2017, 01:34 AM)ta406 Wrote: Just purchased your ebook a couple of weeks ago and I'm looking forward to starting the program. Been training off and on for several years. I'm a 43 year old mechanic and have a few miles on me so being able to customize this program around some of my injuries is very appealing. Take care everyone.

Welcome, Brother! Let us know if we can help if you run into a jam with the program. Smile

-S
-Scott