Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(04-01-2018, 10:20 PM)Dr. Chris Wrote: Hi there,

bought the e-book and got registered here. I am currently in the "summer shred" using a training regimen, which is pretty popular in Germany, called PITT-Force by Karsten Pfuetzenreuter (a rest pause system, where you do mainly big lifts with a positive start and a short pause between every rep using a weight where you can do 8-10 reps and do about 20 single reps with a short pause).

Looking forward to study the e-book and doing a "slow" bulk after that with Fortitude training.

PITT Force is still going strong over there, eh?...

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Yes, it is.

What I also often see and hear are the recommendations of Eric Helms and Mike Israetel. DC also is around a few years here. And there are the Oldschool Bodybuilders like Markus Rühl or Matthias Botthof who usually recommend 4-, 5- or 6-day-Split routines and working out a muscle group only once a week with very high volume and intensity (does not work very well for me). But I have not heard much about Fortitude Training so far.

Looking forward to it, as it seems to bring around everything I love, combining heavy loading with pump sets and clusters on a scientific basis.

PITT so far helps me in autoregulating, since I tend to do a little bit too much usually for my recovery potential. I am in my 6th week of the diet now (in the 10-12% bodyfat range) and progressing still well.

Chris
(04-02-2018, 12:52 AM)Dr. Chris Wrote: Yes, it is.

What I also often see and hear are the recommendations of Eric Helms and Mike Israetel. DC also is around a few years here. And there are the Oldschool Bodybuilders like Markus Rühl or Matthias Botthof who usually recommend 4-, 5- or 6-day-Split routines and working out a muscle group only once a week with very high volume and intensity (does not work very well for me). But I have not heard much about Fortitude Training so far.

Interesting!

There is a German coach who recently started logging FT and produced his own e-book "Fortitude Training Lite" that he's giving away on his website as a way to lure people in to sign up (it's a pay site) and/or enlist his services.

He mentions me in the book and claims (along with two women who I think are coaches on his site) that he simply wants to spread the word about FT, but it's clear what he's doing. For instance, his youtube vid includes about a dozen links to his site and a blurb on me, but not a single link to where folks would actually buy my book.

I've also heard from someone I trust that he sells others programs, too. Sad

Quote:Looking forward to it, as it seems to bring around everything I love, combining heavy loading with pump sets and clusters on a scientific basis.

PITT so far helps me in autoregulating, since I tend to do a little bit too much usually for my recovery potential. I am in my 6th week of the diet now (in the 10-12% bodyfat range) and progressing still well.

Chris

It sounds like you'll really enjoy FT.

From what I recall the PITT cluster sets are absolutely brutal. (Kind of a CNS wrecker, I think as you're doing rep after rep that is just at the failure point...(?))

(I've been on BB-Szene and TeamAndro's discussion boards.... Any others I should know about?...)

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi Scott,

yes, I know them. They sell own programs and coachings and have a few affiliates. But they are not on a level for competitors. There are a lot of this "influencer" fitness youtubers trying to make a living out of it over here. Seems to be not so easy for most of them.

PITT-Force sets are brutal, but the suggested splits are relatively low volume. First eight to ten reps are Ok, with only 1-4 sec. pause between each rep, after that it becomes harder with longer rest per rep and balancing along failure from rep 12-14 on, but rest should not go above 20 sec.

The two boards you mentioned are the most important here. Team Andro was actually the one who led me on the trail to fortitude training. There are a few more like muscle-corps.de but with member numbers well below 10.000.

I am through with the book now (nice work btw.) and am writing my first cycle. I already can feel the pain, I think for me it will begin at Basic Tier II already. I will start after reaching 8-9 % bodyfat, finishing my diet with PITT-Force as it works and I would not want to change it mid-diet. After that a short taper, increasing calories step by step and I should be ready to go...

Thanks,
Chris
(04-03-2018, 03:58 AM)Dr. Chris Wrote: Hi Scott,

yes, I know them. They sell own programs and coachings and have a few affiliates. But they are not on a level for competitors. There are a lot of this "influencer" fitness youtubers trying to make a living out of it over here. Seems to be not so easy for most of them.

Yeah, they can be a bit sneaky... Sad

Quote:PITT-Force sets are brutal, but the suggested splits are relatively low volume. First eight to ten reps are Ok, with only 1-4 sec. pause between each rep, after that it becomes harder with longer rest per rep and balancing along failure from rep 12-14 on, but rest should not go above 20 sec.

Yes, I recall now.

Quote:The two boards you mentioned are the most important here. Team Andro was actually the one who led me on the trail to fortitude training. There are a few more like muscle-corps.de but with member numbers well below 10.000.

I need to spend some time perusing those boards again, as I do know FT (and DC) have been mentioned there.)

Quote:I am through with the book now (nice work btw.) and am writing my first cycle. I already can feel the pain, I think for me it will begin at Basic Tier II already. I will start after reaching 8-9 % bodyfat, finishing my diet with PITT-Force as it works and I would not want to change it mid-diet. After that a short taper, increasing calories step by step and I should be ready to go...

Awesome. I have a sense you have good attention to detail AND like to train hard, so you should do quite well. Smile

Quote:Thanks,
Chris

No problemo!

-S
-Scott

Hello All.

BigP here. I have been training off and on for twenty plus years. Trained with Dante Trudel (Doggcrapp) for a period of years. I found you on John Meadows youtube channel and found your information and thoughts on training fascinating. I am here to learn more.
(04-10-2018, 12:03 PM)bigp3 Wrote: Hello All.

BigP here. I have been training off and on for twenty plus years. Trained with Dante Trudel (Doggcrapp) for a period of years. I found you on John Meadows youtube channel and found your information and thoughts on training fascinating. I am here to learn more.

Welcome!

Always glad to have fellow DC'ers here! Smile

-S
-Scott

Hi all,

I'm a new member to the forums and just wanted to formally introduce myself. My name is Travis. I'm a bodybuilder (been training for ~4 years, but only been knowledgeable for about 1 year at this point) and have been embracing many of Scott's principles in my life and training. Looking forward to chatting with you all

Travis
Awesome to see so many new folks on here recently! Our cult is growing Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey all, my name is Jeff and I am from AZ. After having major back surgery in 2013 I got back into the gym in 2016 and have been pain free since.

Heard about this morning lace via Advices Radio Network and look forward to learning and contributing. I am also the lead rep for Axis Labs. Love lifting and what I do.