Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
Hi there!

C. here, from the Netherlands...40 years old...not much of a typical bodybuilder, but living a very healthy and active (vegan) liftestyle. Lost 30 kg's over the past few years and always looking to ramp up my training with variety and new challenges. Came across Scott through multiple podcasts and thought: let's give this Fortitude program a go. Wanting to focus on packing some muscle the following months, so I hope this will help me! Bought the ebook, and diving into it during my upcoming holiday.

Nice meeting y'all!

Later!

C.Heart
(07-03-2019, 02:06 AM)GavinEBP Wrote: I've been a member of the forum for quite some time, but I never introduced myself. Scott knows me well at this point. My name's Gavin. Nice to meet everyone!

Hey Brother!!!

(PM me with your transaction ID if I've not set you up here as a subscriber already. Smile )

(07-03-2019, 05:20 PM)5t0rmtr00per Wrote: Hi there!

C. here, from the Netherlands...40 years old...not much of a typical bodybuilder, but living a very healthy and active (vegan) liftestyle. Lost 30 kg's over the past few years and always looking to ramp up my training with variety and new challenges. Came across Scott through multiple podcasts and thought: let's give this Fortitude program a go. Wanting to focus on packing some muscle the following months, so I hope this will help me! Bought the ebook, and diving into it during my upcoming holiday.

Nice meeting y'all!

Later!

C.Heart

Welcome! I'd love to see how you put your diet together as a vegan. Smile This was a topic I literally just addressed on my podcast this week. Smile

-Scott
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(07-02-2019, 09:58 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Uh - Oh! Trouble just showed up!!! LOL

-S

How very dare you lol [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hellow scott chris here spoken on instagram. had a month of dew to knee injury which was coursed by scar tissue and body compensating arround it with tight calves and hams ect. i had the book for a while now and just doing a new 8 week cycle and this last week noticed new gains of strength. on the high fat diet from the second book but not quite as many cals and carbs but getting stronger with it.
scott where can i post my diary
(07-03-2019, 10:50 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Welcome! I'd love to see how you put your diet together as a vegan. Smile This was a topic I literally just addressed on my podcast this week. Smile

-Scott

Me too :-) it's a bit of a struggle, but I will work it out with the help of some amazing vegan bodybuilders like Nimai Delgado online. The pro's of going vegan are soooooooo much bigger than the cons (for me). Bloodpressure dropped, heartrate dropped, sleep improved drastically, recovery is faster, feel so much lighter, healthier and more positive. Everybody has to do what suits them best, for me that is veganism. Will try to update here every now and then! Keep that pma!
(07-05-2019, 04:01 PM)5t0rmtr00per Wrote: Me too :-) it's a bit of a struggle, but I will work it out with the help of some amazing vegan bodybuilders like Nimai Delgado online. The pro's of going vegan are soooooooo much bigger than the cons (for me). Bloodpressure dropped, heartrate dropped, sleep improved drastically, recovery is faster, feel so much lighter, healthier and more positive. Everybody has to do what suits them best, for me that is veganism. Will try to update here every now and then! Keep that pma!

That would be great too see how you navigate it.

Have you considered / ever used Quorn?... https://www.quorn.us

There is a recent study, out only as a conference presentation now, demonstrating good effect (supposedly better than milk protein, but I've not seen the data) on post- resistance exercise myofibrillar protein synthesis...

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
hey guys just bought the FT e-book and loving all the great infomation. I cant wait to get started im so thankful i reached out to Dr. scott on insta and saved myself from over training. 210lbs here we come
(07-15-2019, 10:20 AM)Hunter7217 Wrote: hey guys just bought the FT e-book and loving all the great infomation. I cant wait to get started im so thankful i reached out to Dr. scott on insta and saved myself from over training. 210lbs here we come

Good to see you here, Bud!

-S
-Scott

Hello everyone,
My name is Michael and I recently purchased
Fortitude training. I just finished contest prep and decided to hit another show before the season is over. I used fortitude training the last show by using forum posts, videos and snippets that applied to the training. That isn’t fair to Dr. Stevenson for one.. and two.. there are ways to do things that I wasn’t picking up on. I’m glad to be here..I usually lurk more than post as I got my fill of forums years ago but this training is very unique to me and works for my body.. I want to learn as much as possible from it as well as use it for next years masters nationals.

Thanks
(07-19-2019, 05:39 AM)Drumirvin Wrote: Hello everyone,
My name is Michael and I recently purchased
Fortitude training. I just finished contest prep and decided to hit another show before the season is over. I used fortitude training the last show by using forum posts, videos and snippets that applied to the training. That isn’t fair to Dr. Stevenson for one.. and two.. there are ways to do things that I wasn’t picking up on. I’m glad to be here..I usually lurk more than post as I got my fill of forums years ago but this training is very unique to me and works for my body.. I want to learn as much as possible from it as well as use it for next years masters nationals.

Thanks

Welcome, Michael and thanks for picking up the book!

Yes, as far as figuring out FT from sources other than the book / this forum, it amazes me how much social media / the internet can corrupt the quality of information (ala the telephone game). I've seen all sorts of bastardized FT-related notions out there...

Glad you made it over!

Good luck with your last show this year!!!

-S
-Scott