Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question on Load Sets
I am starting Tier 2 Basic and have a quick question. On Day two for chest, it says 3 sets are done (load sets). Just to make sure I am reading this right, to do three following Zig zagging would look like this:

A w/o
Incline BP (6-12)
rest
Flat DB Fly (6-Fail)
rest
Incline BP (6-F)

Just making sure I only hit the flys once, and that is the basic setup. I guess the odd number of sets through me off. Thanks.

E.
(07-12-2015, 03:11 PM)xlg123 Wrote: I am starting Tier 2 Basic and have a quick question. On Day two for chest, it says 3 sets are done (load sets). Just to make sure I am reading this right, to do three following Zig zagging would look like this:

A w/o
Incline BP (6-12)
rest
Flat DB Fly (6-Fail)
rest
Incline BP (6-F)

Just making sure I only hit the flys once, and that is the basic setup. I guess the odd number of sets through me off. Thanks.

E.

Yep, that's the "standard" way to set it up. Perfect. Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Thanks!!! Still sorting through and setting up, excited for tomorrow to start it.

I come from four years of DC which was good..... but I found burnout happening more and more often with it.

(07-13-2015, 01:19 PM)xlg123 Wrote: Thanks!!! Still sorting through and setting up, excited for tomorrow to start it.

I come from four years of DC which was good..... but I found burnout happening more and more often with it.

Sure!

If this is your first FT Progressive Blast, I'd stay with Tier I for a couple weeks to see how you're handling things.

biggrin

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(07-13-2015, 11:23 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Sure!

If this is your first FT Progressive Blast, I'd stay with Tier I for a couple weeks to see how you're handling things.

biggrin

-S

Could have used this advice two hours ago, before the throw up feeling set in. Those pump sets are no joke!!!!! So yeah, Tier 1 for this week and next and will add on from there. WTF, I havn't tossed during a workout in years.

Thanks!!
(07-14-2015, 05:38 AM)xlg123 Wrote: Could have used this advice two hours ago, before the throw up feeling set in. Those pump sets are no joke!!!!! So yeah, Tier 1 for this week and next and will add on from there. WTF, I havn't tossed during a workout in years.

Thanks!!

LOL! Smile Congrats!

(Page 82 in the book, BTW.)

-S
-Scott