Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comments/Questions After 2nd Blast of FT
Thanks Scott. Yeah, the squat numbers blow me away too. And, yes, 14-15 weeks, no shit.

Not sure if you saw the second part to this, but I said that during this second blast I did switch to high protein/moderate carb/low fat. I wasn't eating a ton, but wasn't low enough to be really "dieting." To be honest usually was hitting 2-3 cheat meals per week, wasn't being strict at all. (As a natural fat boy for me to lose fat I have to really diet hard with absolutely no mess ups.)

Now for my 3rd phase I am going to try high protein/fat with carbs only intra and post workout meal. Then I will do a skip load day. Going to focus on being more strict on diet this blast.

So at this time I am eating clean and moderate amounts and just letting whatever happens happen. During this 2nd blast my weight kept going up. I was gaining a little fat for sure. But I'm talking my weight going up an average of 1 lb per week. One week it would stay the same, next week it would jump up 2 lbs. So apparently I have been taking on a good amount of water too because I was certainly not adding that much fat! It seems to have leveled off now that I added in the 20 minutes of cardio post workout.

I haven't squatted this much weight since early to mid 20s. And honestly, then I was doing lower reps and most certainly not hitting parallel (though at the time I thought I was). But at 39 I can look back and see how it REALLY was! Smile Just trying to do stuff correctly now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Comments/Questions After 2nd Blast of FT - by jonmiller - 08-02-2016, 11:40 PM