Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT Progression = Tier Regression
(10-29-2016, 02:57 AM)jonmiller Wrote: Follow up for those of you who did drop from a higher tier to just using Tier 1. Did you adjust your diet at all (decrease calories in any way?).

Before when I was on Tier 1 at the start of a blast, I was definitely not as hungry post workout. HOWEVER, the point of this is to work on really pounding out Tier 1, so in my mind I need to be working hard enough to BE HUNGRY as usual after a Tier 1 workout.

Thoughts/suggestions?

My first go through of this I vexed over this A LOT. In the end I ended up keeping calories the same, and it was the right choice for me. More importantly, I personally believe your mentally is correct.

I'd personally stick with the tier adjustment first, keep your diet the same, and wait and see what happens and adjust from there. If you like what's happening, keep it. If not, make a small adjustment and see if you like that better. If you start changing too many big things at once you're not going to get the informational feedback you're looking for. You won't know what went wrong or right. Smile

Messages In This Thread
FT Progression = Tier Regression - by jonmiller - 10-26-2016, 01:43 AM
RE: FT Progression = Tier Regression - by Altamir - 10-26-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: FT Progression = Tier Regression - by Altamir - 10-26-2016, 04:02 AM
FT Progression = Tier Regression - by Jen - 10-26-2016, 09:12 AM
RE: FT Progression = Tier Regression - by Altamir - 10-29-2016, 03:27 AM