Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intensive Cruise Critique
(03-08-2018, 09:26 AM)nick xynias Wrote: It was more so about 4 days in bed - which is why I wasn't exactly sure how best to space out the training days and whether the 4 day gap was too long or still okay.

okay now I understand, the goal is to get an average of 3 workouts/week during intensive cruise while working around a type of 'holiday' scenario (ie letting gym fit in with life and not life fit in with gym) - that makes much more sense!
I'll definitely now know how to approach my next IC - weight surprisingly has stayed quite stable during this one, so hopefully it's not all blub and fat that's replaced muscle glycogen Big Grin Big Grin

Getting sick is never ideal... Smile

Glad you figured it out. (Remember the book already contains the answer the vast majority of the Q's asked here on the board.)

Quote:omg yes Scott I saw all the food posts from John and other friends' stories on social media haha those donuts definitely went down a treat! hopefully one day i'll be in USA during one of ur seminars!

We did eat well!

Someone need but organize a seminar down under and I'll be there (and I presume John will, too)!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
Intensive Cruise Critique - by nick xynias - 03-03-2018, 04:52 PM
RE: Intensive Cruise Critique - by Altamir - 03-05-2018, 10:19 PM
RE: Intensive Cruise Critique - by nick xynias - 03-06-2018, 12:11 PM
RE: Intensive Cruise Critique - by Altamir - 03-06-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: Intensive Cruise Critique - by nick xynias - 03-08-2018, 09:26 AM
RE: Intensive Cruise Critique - by Scott Stevenson - 03-09-2018, 12:47 AM