Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Basic Tier II Setup
(03-29-2018, 02:50 AM)JERRYB Wrote: This is my current plan for group A, I plan to do B and C at a later date. I am just curios is this a good strategy (see pics) since I will base the next group and weeks off I this.

[Image: 3b3051d3bd62e47cb0d5bd5f6cf4206d.jpg][Image: 50747ae079d1c63e14fd43e95fd2cdbf.jpg]

Hey Jerry,

Asking whether your exercise selection for Loading Sets is good is somewhat like asking or now you should like strawberry ice cream. Those are chosen based your preference for go to exercises you can progress well on.

However, hack squats are not a great choice for an isolation exercise for quads, unless perhaps you're doing a sissy squat for them.

You auto-filled the rep ranges for Loading sets on Day 1 and your spreadsheet interpreted "6-12" as a date. (Look there and you'll see what I mean.)

Pump sets are auto regulated / chosen on the fly. You'd not necessarily plan those out.

You seem to want to be zig-zagging all of the upper body (Back, chest and delt) exercises into one continuous grouping. Check the book on about page 89 for examples on how you zigzagging is done for those muscle groups. (Hint: You zig-zag back, stretch and then move to chest, where you'd warm up and the train that muscle group, followed by it's stretch, etc.)

You would auto regulate your exercises for MR's, and NOT do the same exercise for more than one MR on a given day. (For instance, you'd not want to do two MR's of rear delts)

I'd be wary of doing oblique twists for a MR, honestly. You might include that exercise for a pump set earlier in the week, however. (I don't know how you're doing those exactly however. )

I'd suggest reading through the descriptions in the e-book on how to do each of the Set Types again. (Most of what I say above is found there.)

If you go here you can download the overview sheets and training logs which might help you organize a bit better: https://fortitudetraining.e-junkie.com

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
Basic Tier II Setup - by JERRYB - 03-29-2018, 02:50 AM
RE: Basic Tier II Setup - by Scott Stevenson - 03-29-2018, 11:24 PM
Basic Tier II Setup - by JERRYB - 03-31-2018, 01:01 AM
RE: Basic Tier II Setup - by Scott Stevenson - 03-31-2018, 07:16 AM