Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training days
Would love some input on this if possible please. I'm starting fortitude this Monday, I train weekdays so my days of training was going to be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and workouts as in the order of the book 1,2,3,4. Starting at tier 1 and progressing forward if recovery is good. My question is as I'm unavailable to train weekends would I be better off doing the family man plan - Mon, weds, Fri as I have a day of rest between workouts or sticking to the 4 days a week and if recovery is difficult just staying at a lower tier. ? Any help would be greatly appreciated
(02-16-2024, 10:52 PM)Flexhanney101 Wrote: Would love some input on this if possible please. I'm starting fortitude this Monday, I train weekdays so my days of training was going to be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and workouts as in the order of the book 1,2,3,4. Starting at tier 1 and progressing forward if recovery is good. My question is as I'm unavailable to train weekends would I be better off doing the family man plan - Mon, weds, Fri as I have a day of rest between workouts or sticking to the 4 days a week and if recovery is difficult just staying at a lower tier. ? Any help would be greatly appreciated

I think I got you covered in the FT thread where you also posted this question. (Sorry for the delay in getting back to you!)

-Scott
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.