Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
I am a lurker and reader on both Intensemuscle and IBB. I compete as a heavyweight bodybuilder in the NPC but try not to contribute as I let the experts share opinions.
I love Fortitude. I was a massive DC fan for the past 12 years but seeing Jordan Peters's progress turned me back to Fortitude. I am a member of his site as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(10-12-2016, 03:06 PM)Superman66 Wrote: I am a lurker and reader on both Intensemuscle and IBB. I compete as a heavyweight bodybuilder in the NPC but try not to contribute as I let the experts share opinions.
I love Fortitude. I was a massive DC fan for the past 12 years but seeing Jordan Peters's progress turned me back to Fortitude. I am a member of his site as well.

Sounds like the next version of Project Superheavyweight! Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
I can't promise the same weights as Justin did, but the music in my version will be better. [emoji846].

(10-14-2016, 03:47 PM)Superman66 Wrote: I can't promise the same weights as Justin did, but the music in my version will be better. [emoji846].

LOL! Thank, GAWD!!! Smile Smile Smile

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hey guys,

New here, and from the UK, purchased FT about 2 months ago, prior to FT I was running my own combination of DC and high frequency training so jumped straight into FT at Basic tier 3 and loving it. Currently in the middle of 2 week cruise following a 6 week blast. The hardest thing about the cruise I am finding is dropping the volume and frequency, it's a mind thing I think.

I like the flexibility of FT regarding exercise selection so instead of being disappointed on arriving at the gym because the squat rack is being used I have a selection of 3 or so in my head to chose from and or change the order etc.

Increased calories by 1000/day , macro timings were pretty much similar to the FT guide anyway just not as many carbs.

Currently sitting at 205lbs / 14%BF

Looking forward to learning some more Wink

Edit: forgot to add I am 48 years young and desperately defying age!
(10-16-2016, 08:43 PM)Nuts Wrote: Hey guys,

New here, and from the UK, purchased FT about 2 months ago, prior to FT I was running my own combination of DC and high frequency training so jumped straight into FT at Basic tier 3 and loving it. Currently in the middle of 2 week cruise following a 6 week blast. The hardest thing about the cruise I am finding is dropping the volume and frequency, it's a mind thing I think.

I like the flexibility of FT regarding exercise selection so instead of being disappointed on arriving at the gym because the squat rack is being used I have a selection of 3 or so in my head to chose from and or change the order etc.

Increased calories by 1000/day , macro timings were pretty much similar to the FT guide anyway just not as many carbs.

Currently sitting at 205lbs / 14%BF

Looking forward to learning some more Wink

Edit: forgot to add I am 48 years young and desperately defying age!

Good stuff (all of it)!!!

I'll be interested to see the strength gains at the start of this next blast. Smile Smile Smile

-S
-Scott

Hi all,

New to the forum and FT, recently finished my first blast and haven't felt this excited about training in years.

Quick question, can the pump sets be performed before the loading sets?

Reason I ask is come lower load days I completely blow myself out on heavy squats or Squat variations that my intensity come the pump sets is severely lacking. I'm almost at the nauseous phase after heavy legs generally and have got used to killing heavy weight knowing that once I'm done it's time to get out the gym and start recovering.

I've been experimenting with pump sets first in the session and my numbers have still gone up on my main lifts, only really using tier 2 basic version mind.

I've tried this approach on both the upper and lower load days and would be keen to see what people think.

Thanks.

(10-19-2016, 07:43 AM)Blackburn_179 Wrote: Hi all,

New to the forum and FT, recently finished my first blast and haven't felt this excited about training in years.

Quick question, can the pump sets be performed before the loading sets?

Reason I ask is come lower load days I completely blow myself out on heavy squats or Squat variations that my intensity come the pump sets is severely lacking. I'm almost at the nauseous phase after heavy legs generally and have got used to killing heavy weight knowing that once I'm done it's time to get out the gym and start recovering.

I've been experimenting with pump sets first in the session and my numbers have still gone up on my main lifts, only really using tier 2 basic version mind.

I've tried this approach on both the upper and lower load days and would be keen to see what people think.

Thanks.

If it works, go for it! Smile Smile Smile

(That is a variation I'd approve for sure, as the pump set strategy is about auto regulation. Doing things in this order is another way to auto regulate. Smile )

-S
-Scott

Just purchased the e book. Was going to delve into a dc training program for the first time, but have always done a mix of power building and volume training. Fortitude seems right up my alley. Plus ive been reading articles by Scott and listening to all the podcasts and PED radio. Love the content. And have to support those who provide our community with the best information. I cant wait to bite into fortitude training!
I'm just finishing my first week of FT and I really enjoy it so far. I was really big into DC in 2005-2008...got away from the sport for a number of years and am finding myself eager to pick up where I left off. Thanks for all the content you put out, I'm excited to learn, improve and grow.