Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(10-20-2016, 04:34 AM)EMPIREMIND Wrote: Just purchased the e book. Was going to delve into a dc training program for the first time, but have always done a mix of power building and volume training. Fortitude seems right up my alley. Plus ive been reading articles by Scott and listening to all the podcasts and PED radio. Love the content. And have to support those who provide our community with the best information. I cant wait to bite into fortitude training!

(11-01-2016, 10:54 PM)Nate207 Wrote: I'm just finishing my first week of FT and I really enjoy it so far. I was really big into DC in 2005-2008...got away from the sport for a number of years and am finding myself eager to pick up where I left off. Thanks for all the content you put out, I'm excited to learn, improve and grow.

Thanks for posting, Gentlemen! WELCOME and may the ass-kicking begin!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi Scott and everyone on the boards,

I'm Mike, 34 210lbs, guessing I'm around 20%bf as I've been trying to push the weight up from 195. Have about 3 years training under my belt and looking to use an actual program and not wing it with 1 body part per day type of split.

Read the book last night, but need to reread and write down my plan before starting. Excited and looking forward to it!

Love PED Radio with Scott and Jordon, such a wealth of quality information.

(11-09-2016, 01:22 AM)732mikee Wrote: Hi Scott and everyone on the boards,

I'm Mike, 34 210lbs, guessing I'm around 20%bf as I've been trying to push the weight up from 195. Have about 3 years training under my belt and looking to use an actual program and not wing it with 1 body part per day type of split.

Read the book last night, but need to reread and write down my plan before starting. Excited and looking forward to it!

Love PED Radio with Scott and Jordon, such a wealth of quality information.

Hey Mikee, great to have you onboard with the group. I agree that higher frequency and less volume (or volume spread throughout the week) seems to be optimum.

Gunz.
Thanks for coming over 732mikee!

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Been a member here for a little while, but just purchased the book a few days ago. This is exactly what I needed. Been kind of just going through the motions the last couple of months, but after listening to the last couple of PED Podcasts, I had to get this book. Very awesome stuff and looking forward to jumping into this program.
(11-13-2016, 09:02 AM)Cary Molash Wrote: Been a member here for a little while, but just purchased the book a few days ago. This is exactly what I needed. Been kind of just going through the motions the last couple of months, but after listening to the last couple of PED Podcasts, I had to get this book. Very awesome stuff and looking forward to jumping into this program.

Hey Cary,

What is it about the PED podcasts that flipped your switch on the book?... Smile

-S
-Scott

(11-13-2016, 10:07 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Hey Cary,

What is it about the PED podcasts that flipped your switch on the book?... Smile

-S

Listening to both yourself and Jordan talk about the intensity of your training just threw me into a mode that I had to break out of the training rut that I was in. Also, being a more seasoned fella, almost 44, and understanding that I should really get back into a better structured program (both training and nutrition) should help with longevity as well.

Working on getting my first run together and really excited. Going to be on vacation next week so the true first blast won't start until after Thanksgiving. Great book and I've also followed your posts on Intense Muscle and Elite Fitness over the years. Tons of information bombs.

(11-14-2016, 08:41 AM)Cary Molash Wrote: Listening to both yourself and Jordan talk about the intensity of your training just threw me into a mode that I had to break out of the training rut that I was in. Also, being a more seasoned fella, almost 44, and understanding that I should really get back into a better structured program (both training and nutrition) should help with longevity as well.

Working on getting my first run together and really excited. Going to be on vacation next week so the true first blast won't start until after Thanksgiving. Great book and I've also followed your posts on Intense Muscle and Elite Fitness over the years. Tons of information bombs.

Cary,

Thanks for that feedback. It's hard to get a feel for how many folks you're impacting / reaching, so hearing from someone like yourself is a nice touchstone. Smile

As a mid-40's guy, I think you're REALLY going to enjoy FT. Smile

-S
-Scott

hey everyone. been training fortitude for about 10 weeks now, on my second blast. incredible strength gains. can't wait for the next 10 weeks of training to see even more progression. awesome program scott!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Guys,

I'm Erik from the cold North of Norway, and been listening to PED radio for a while and needed to check out all the fuss about FT.
So here I am Smile Ready to digg inn!

-E