Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(11-28-2016, 05:05 AM)ejn Wrote: Hi Guys,

I'm Erik from the cold North of Norway, and been listening to PED radio for a while and needed to check out all the fuss about FT.
So here I am Smile Ready to digg inn!

-E

Welcome, Erik! Enjoy! Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hey Folks,

I am a big fan of Scott's and had been wanting to start FT for a while.
I've also been listening to PED for a long time

I had a broken foot there for a little bit, and a hernia surgery shortly after, but am on the mend, and back to training. I got my feet wet with muscle rounds last week, and am starting Turbo Tier 1 tomorrow. I am your typical 6 day a week trainer, so it will be fun to change things up, rest a little more, and see if I can make some good progress this off season.

Current goal is to grow well over the next year, so I can switch from Classic Physique, into Novice BB, sometime in 2018.

(12-13-2016, 12:26 AM)synergy Wrote: Hey Folks,

I am a big fan of Scott's and had been wanting to start FT for a while.
I've also been listening to PED for a long time

I had a broken foot there for a little bit, and a hernia surgery shortly after, but am on the mend, and back to training. I got my feet wet with muscle rounds last week, and am starting Turbo Tier 1 tomorrow. I am your typical 6 day a week trainer, so it will be fun to change things up, rest a little more, and see if I can make some good progress this off season.

Current goal is to grow well over the next year, so I can switch from Classic Physique, into Novice BB, sometime in 2018.

Welcome, synergy! Smile

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi all,

Just wanted to stop in and say hi. Hope to learn a ton, and working through the FT book now.

BK
(12-14-2016, 06:38 AM)Kontra Wrote: Hi all,

Just wanted to stop in and say hi. Hope to learn a ton, and working through the FT book now.

BK

Welcome, Kontra!

-S
-Scott

Hello everyone, my name is Brian and I'm looking to get the FT book as soon as possible. I first met Scott when he was still back in Tucson Arizona and worked with him a VERY little bit. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to continue due to other obligations, but about a year-and-a-half later I was able to pick up with a friend of his that is still in town. I am nowhere near a competitor, and probably never will be but I do enjoy going to the gym quite a bit (4-5 times a week.) Over the last two years have been a lot of physical testing of myself in the gym and I do believe that I'm ready for the next stage and getting the FT book.

Good to meet you all and hopefully I'll be able to join in on the conversations

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Granite Supplements Ambassador
Use PROMO CODE:
BrianC10 For a 10% discount
[Image: Header-Logo.jpg]
(12-17-2016, 04:19 AM)BC1976 Wrote: Hello everyone, my name is Brian and I'm looking to get the FT book as soon as possible. I first met Scott when he was still back in Tucson Arizona and worked with him a VERY little bit. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to continue due to other obligations, but about a year-and-a-half later I was able to pick up with a friend of his that is still in town. I am nowhere near a competitor, and probably never will be but I do enjoy going to the gym quite a bit (4-5 times a week.) Over the last two years have been a lot of physical testing of myself in the gym and I do believe that I'm ready for the next stage and getting the FT book.

Good to meet you all and hopefully I'll be able to join in on the conversations

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hey BC!

Welcome! Smile Smile Smile

-S
-Scott

Just Doing as instructed..
Posting for the sake of not being booted Smile

Josh, 128 kg, Australian.

Love it.
(12-20-2016, 06:14 AM)joshuapraeger Wrote: Just Doing as instructed..
Posting for the sake of not being booted Smile

Josh, 128 kg, Australian.

Love it.

Thanks, Josh! I hope to see an extra 10kg next time you check in!

-S
-Scott

Hey folks , I'm Gaz .

just downloaded the book and reading avidly. enjoyed listening to Scott on ped and now advice's radio so I though I'd give this a try.

Mini bio. 49 year old Brit , 5'7" 78kg @18%bf , oldish but serviceable T levels , Dabbled with sarms and enjoyed though starting to realise they might not be as side free as I thought ( lipids etc ) . I guess trt is in my future at some point but ok for now. Enjoy weights and build ok but never mastered cutting, getting lean etc. Think the ole metabolism is a bit sluggish as I consume less cals than most and employ daily IF to keep the fat at bay.

Generally not a fast recoverer ( work horribly long shifts so sleep isn't optimal) so always stuck with ppl for adequate recovery time. Slight sceptical hippo face at the frequency involved here but you can't make changes if everything stays the same so going to try this , persist with it and see where it takes me

Happy Xmas eve people of eastern Europe ( apparently they celebrate this rather than Xmas day, cool beans )

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk