Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
Ok its xmas here now so have a happy one of those too Smile

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
Gazzomongo,

Welcome! Great introduction. I've not heard back from an older guy (and there have been dozens) who didn't really like FT and find that it (subjectively) reduced ashiness, niggles, etc. (Of course this isn't an random sampling, but I like to think that the pieces I included in FT to have this effect worked the way I intended. Smile )

Happy Holidays!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Gents and Genettes, wanted to stop by and say hey.

37 yo, male at 6' and 225 lbs. Did 15 years in the Marine Corps and now I'm in school for athletic training and work as a physical therapy assst.

I've been reading the FT book and can't wait to try and implement it as my future regimen.

Thanks for the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(12-26-2016, 12:35 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Gazzomongo,

Welcome! Great introduction. I've not heard back from an older guy (and there have been dozens) who didn't really like FT and find that it (subjectively) reduced ashiness, niggles, etc. (Of course this isn't an random sampling, but I like to think that the pieces I included in FT to have this effect worked the way I intended. Smile )

Happy Holidays!

-S
Seems an obvious question but do any revisions to set up/general approach need to be made for natty vs assisted ? Enjoying the book so far Smile

(12-26-2016, 01:10 PM)gazzamongo Wrote: Seems an obvious question but do any revisions to set up/general approach need to be made for natty vs assisted ? Enjoying the book so far Smile

Train around painful injection sites?...

Don't train if you've just had gyno surgery?...

If anadrol makes you a butthead, then train at off-hours at the gym?...

That kind of thing?... LOL

------------

Seriously - no. The volume Tiers cover a wide range of recovery ability spanning that of nearly every natty / non-natty I've encountered.

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
hi!

my name is Alexander from Germany and i've been training since 2008. I recently bought the Fortitude Training Book. This will be the first time i will do a high frequency training and i'm excited to see how it will work for me.

Kind regards
(12-26-2016, 11:37 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Train around painful injection sites?...

Don't train if you've just had gyno surgery?...

If anadrol makes you a butthead, then train at off-hours at the gym?...

That kind of thing?... LOL

------------

Seriously - no. The volume Tiers cover a wide range of recovery ability spanning that of nearly every natty / non-natty I've encountered.

-S
Excellent. So instead of a one size DOESN'T fit all program, you've imaginered a ' many many sizes DOES fit all ' one !Tis true what folks are saying. You are a smart guy Smile thanks

(12-26-2016, 03:40 AM)Monebofjarhead Wrote: Gents and Genettes, wanted to stop by and say hey.

37 yo, male at 6' and 225 lbs. Did 15 years in the Marine Corps and now I'm in school for athletic training and work as a physical therapy assst.

I've been reading the FT book and can't wait to try and implement it as my future regimen.

Thanks for the time

Welcome, Jarhead - Happy learning in school!

-S
-Scott

(12-27-2016, 12:34 AM)Alexander92 Wrote: hi!

my name is Alexander from Germany and i've been training since 2008. I recently bought the Fortitude Training Book. This will be the first time i will do a high frequency training and i'm excited to see how it will work for me.

Kind regards

Willkommen! Großen Erfolg!

-S

-Scott

(12-27-2016, 08:34 AM)gazzamongo Wrote: Excellent. So instead of a one size DOESN'T fit all program, you've imaginered a ' many many sizes DOES fit all ' one !Tis true what folks are saying. You are a smart guy Smile thanks

Thanks, man. Smile

Yes, with all the talk of biological inter individuality, I couldn't go an make generic program.

(I've been privy to a few folks who have pawned off FT as their one program, writing out workouts for people, but they never seem to take the time to include an accommodation for volume adjustment... Most of those programs - because they're just trying to look good on paper - include everything in one: Loading and Pump set and MR's all on one day totaling much more than FT Tier III across a weeks training. More is better! Wink LOL)

-S
-Scott