Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(08-18-2017, 12:09 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Welcome, Tony!

I see you know Dr. Pat Jacobs. Not sure if you stay in contact with him, but tell him hello from me, if so. (He might not remember me, but mention that I was a student of Gary Dudley's and that might ring a bell. Smile )

Welcome, Nick! Always glad to have mountain dog trainees (and contributors!!!) here. Smile

-S

Thanks Scott! Really excited to be part of the forum! If anyone needs any pharmacy advice always hit me up Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(08-19-2017, 05:21 PM)nick xynias Wrote: Thanks Scott! Really excited to be part of the forum! If anyone needs any pharmacy advice always hit me up Smile

Sure Nick.

Please, though, let's keep the drug talk here on the forum to a minimum. That kind of open offer, in today's day and age, essentially refers to gear, GH, etc. and those aren't topics discussed here on this board outside the context of HRT.

(Please, folks, don't message Nick about how to get or use gear. Smile )

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(08-20-2017, 12:14 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Sure Nick.

Please, though, let's keep the drug talk here on the forum to a minimum. That kind of open offer, in today's day and age, essentially refers to gear, GH, etc. and those aren't topics discussed here on this board outside the context of HRT.

(Please, folks, don't message Nick about how to get or use gear. Smile )

-S

Hahaha I actually meant more about complimentary medicines and vitamins because I specialize in holistic health and naturopathy! And any prescription medications that doctors might suggest some of these awesome trainees start!

Sorry Scott didn't mean to step over any boundaries !!

(08-20-2017, 01:04 PM)nick xynias Wrote: Hahaha I actually meant more about complimentary medicines and vitamins because I specialize in holistic health and naturopathy! And any prescription medications that doctors might suggest some of these awesome trainees start!

Sorry Scott didn't mean to step over any boundaries !!

LOL!!! IT's not what you meant per se, it's how that' typically perceived in the context of a bodybuilding message board.

Sharing of info. is awesome - that's what this is about - but if anyone wants / needs info. about medicine's prescribed by his / her physician, my suggestion is to talk to that doctor a/o his affiliates (nurses, practitioners, pharmacists where the prescription is filled) locally where the service is provided. Otherwise, this could be construed as telemedicine across international borders (worst case scenario) and "continuity of care" can't really be assured in any way. (Another bad scenario would be if someone misreads advice and then needs follow-up info, but the board is down, someones' internet service goes down, etc...)

So, I'm just wary of the context in which one offers medical information (vs. advice). Smile

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi All,

Just wanted to say hello.

I am from Northern Ireland, Belfast.

I am looking forward to interacting on the board (learning more that push my opinion),

Cheers,

Dave.
(08-21-2017, 08:53 PM)dave111b Wrote: Hi All,

Just wanted to say hello.

I am from Northern Ireland, Belfast.

I am looking forward to interacting on the board (learning more that push my opinion),

Cheers,

Dave.

Welcome, Dave!!!

-S
-Scott

HI All,

I have been trying to build muscle since I was a teenager in the early 80's. I grew up as a fan of Arnold , Franco, and Lou. I subscribed to Muscle and Fitness and employed the Weider principles!

Fast forward to 2010. I got real serious about training and nutrition. I discovered the wealth of knowledge available on-line. I also discovered "super supplements"

I did a lot of board surfing, but found that most people really don't know what they are talking about.

I found that there a handful of people who DO know what they're talking about. People like Dr Scott, Brad Schoenfeld, Jacob Wilson, John Meadows, Jordan Peters, and Shelby Starnes.

I'm an Electrical Engineer, so I value the scientific perspective, but like in Engineering vs Academia, I equally value the "in-the-trenches" real world experience. These guys I mentioned above - got both covered

These days I'm listening to a lot of Advices Radio Shows like Muscle Minds, Blood Sweat and Gear, and Medical Muscle. I get tons of great tips on how to train, eat, and use the super supplements safely and effectively

Looking forward to learning more, and helping out where I can!

Billy G aka baitslinger

Hi I'm tony iv just joined [Image: 9af85a108125f83a9d1ead0ab3fba9dd.png]

(08-25-2017, 12:34 AM)baitslinger Wrote: HI All,

I have been trying to build muscle since I was a teenager in the early 80's. I grew up as a fan of Arnold , Franco, and Lou. I subscribed to Muscle and Fitness and employed the Weider principles!

Fast forward to 2010. I got real serious about training and nutrition. I discovered the wealth of knowledge available on-line. I also discovered "super supplements"

I did a lot of board surfing, but found that most people really don't know what they are talking about.

I found that there a handful of people who DO know what they're talking about. People like Dr Scott, Brad Schoenfeld, Jacob Wilson, John Meadows, Jordan Peters, and Shelby Starnes.

I'm an Electrical Engineer, so I value the scientific perspective, but like in Engineering vs Academia, I equally value the "in-the-trenches" real world experience. These guys I mentioned above - got both covered

These days I'm listening to a lot of Advices Radio Shows like Muscle Minds, Blood Sweat and Gear, and Medical Muscle. I get tons of great tips on how to train, eat, and use the super supplements safely and effectively

Looking forward to learning more, and helping out where I can!

Billy G aka baitslinger

Welcome, Billy!

(And thanks for the kind words!!! Smile Smile Smile )

-S
-Scott

Hey guys, my name is dan and i signed up to the site a little while ago and along with the purchase of the FT ebook, i was able to get a subscription too.. Smile

Anyways im currently 4 weeks out from my uk nationals qualifier (being prepped by one of your mods i believe...Con)

Anywhoo once its over and done with hopefully i can become a bit more active when i have a bit more time on my hands.

Till then i'll be quietly lurking and learning as much as i can

Great to be here guys