Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(08-14-2018, 09:55 AM)KaitAnnMichelle Wrote:
Hi Guys! I'm Kait, NPC bikini national level athlete and previous D1 basketball player ( at a whopping 5' 3" lol)! Currently, I am an E.S. Major at USF obtaining my Masters under the direction of Dr. Campbell (aka super bodybuilding nerd)!

Diving into all of the science is so exciting and whats more is being able to apply it and analyze my own results. One of my biggest struggles currently is gaining size in my lower body. After ending my previous push/pull/legs series I'm really excited to implement this style of training and see what progress I can make in the upcoming weeks. Best case scenario I'll make enough progress to be able to step on
the national stage again in November in Miami #prayingforgainz lol

Just wanted to introduce myself! As always I love to put a face to any names so I will add my Instagram handle (where I am most active on social media).
IG: kaitannmichellefit

I hope you are all experiencing epic gainz through this program! #crushit

Kait

Hola Kait!

And... you're off n' running! Smile Smile Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hello all,
I'm Jim (confusing I know, Sam is my middle name). I'm currently on my second blast with fortitude training and loving it. This time I'm using the virgin voyage program and things are going great. My back and legs are responding phenomenally! I'm an older guy just getting back into bodybuilding this year after a hiatus of 15 years. I still trained off and on during that time but not specifically bodybuilding. I love the science based approach presented in Fortitude melded with Dr. Scott's years of in the trenches experience. I am so very grateful to have access to the information and content Dr. Scott has put forth here and in the program. I've been lurking around here for long enough, thought it was time to say hi! BB'er
All the best,
Jim

(08-21-2018, 09:46 AM)samIam Wrote: Hello all,
I'm Jim (confusing I know, Sam is my middle name). I'm currently on my second blast with fortitude training and loving it. This time I'm using the virgin voyage program and things are going great. My back and legs are responding phenomenally! I'm an older guy just getting back into bodybuilding this year after a hiatus of 15 years. I still trained off and on during that time but not specifically bodybuilding. I love the science based approach presented in Fortitude melded with Dr. Scott's years of in the trenches experience. I am so very grateful to have access to the information and content Dr. Scott has put forth here and in the program. I've been lurking around here for long enough, thought it was time to say hi! BB'er
All the best,
Jim

Welcome, Jim!

Congrats on the progress, too! Smile

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi Guys, I’m Austin and I’m an 18y/o NPC bodybuilding competitor, I did my first show this past April 21st(Mountaineer Classic) where I won the light heavies, novice overall, and teen! I plan on doing teen nationals this coming year when I’m 19. I just started college at Penn State Greater Allegheny campus in McKeesport(just across river from Pittsburgh) where I’ll be studying computer science. Very excited to start using Fortitude to push myself further along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(08-26-2018, 05:07 PM)starkill789 Wrote: Hi Guys, I’m Austin and I’m an 18y/o NPC bodybuilding competitor, I did my first show this past April 21st(Mountaineer Classic) where I won the light heavies, novice overall, and teen! I plan on doing teen nationals this coming year when I’m 19. I just started college at Penn State Greater Allegheny campus in McKeesport(just across river from Pittsburgh) where I’ll be studying computer science. Very excited to start using Fortitude to push myself further along.

Welcome and congrats on the wins!

-S
-Scott

Giving FT a try after years of competing in bodybuilding, powerlifting, and strongman. Fan of all of Scott's work and contribution to the bodybuilding world.

(09-07-2018, 09:15 AM)GT500 Wrote: Giving FT a try after years of competing in bodybuilding, powerlifting, and strongman. Fan of all of Scott's work and contribution to the bodybuilding world.

Thanks, man, and good luck with the program! Should be plenty of info. here to get you on the right track!

-S
-Scott

Cool
Hey all, putting up a post to save being deleted Smile.
Been training consistently for 2 years now, mostly doing T nations/Thibarmy's Christian Thibaudeaus programs. I came across a podcast of Scott's and then got the book. Since then i've read the book twice and listened to each podcast of Scott's i could find. I've found i'm really attracted to a mix of HIT training Dorian Yates style work ethic, with more volume and without the regular bro split, so this program REALLY appeals to me.
I've done up my muscle round pools, loading groups and pump exercises options ready to start basic tier 1. I think i have the concept sorted, is there a open topic currently with eg layouts/templates to check or add mine to, to be checked/critiqued ?
Thanks all.

(10-12-2018, 04:04 PM)tye_89 Wrote: Hey all, putting up a post to save being deleted Smile.
Been training consistently for 2 years now, mostly doing T nations/Thibarmy's Christian Thibaudeaus programs. I came across a podcast of Scott's and then got the book. Since then i've read the book twice and listened to each podcast of Scott's i could find. I've found i'm really attracted to a mix of HIT training Dorian Yates style work ethic, with more volume and without the regular bro split, so this program REALLY appeals to me.
I've done up my muscle round pools, loading groups and pump exercises options ready to start basic tier 1. I think i have the concept sorted, is there a open topic currently with eg layouts/templates to check or add mine to, to be checked/critiqued ?
Thanks all.

Tye,

Welcome!

You are the ultimate approval point in your program, really, but no, there isn't a "check my FT Layout" thread. Folks just make their own thread if they need some help with laying out the program.

I will caution you though, that just plopping your entire FT layout into a thread doesn't typically invite a lot of responses, from what i've seen. (It doesn't show a lot of effort relative to what someone would have to give back to offer a full response.)

Better to ask some pointed questions about anything that's unclear to you, at least to grease the wheels. (I don't get the sense that you'd do this at all, but when folks ask things like, "the book says XYZ, so is XYZ right?... I just want to be sure," this also tends to be met with crickets.. LOL Wink )

-S
-Scott