Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(09-24-2020, 05:25 PM)baexamresult Wrote: Howdy, Here I Am New biggrin Can Any One Guide Me.

If you have a specific question, please dig in with the search function and if you come up short, ask away.

[If just looking for general hand-holding - this probably it's the best site! Smile ]

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(10-02-2020, 05:59 AM)Clearchus Wrote: Hello. 43 year old male. Recreational bodybuilder. I own and operate a hormone clinic and I take care of quite a few bodybuilders. Always looking for more information for myself and the guys/gals I take care of.

Welcome!

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
What's up Scott and everyone!

It's a pleasure to be here and I'm looking forward to learning from you and meeting you.

I'm an ISSA Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist with specializations in Bodybuilding and Body Transformations. I'm also planning to hit some natural bodybuilding shows in the upcoming year and hopefully go for my pro card in the near future.

Once again, thanks for letting me be here. I look forward to diving into Fortitude training!
(10-03-2020, 03:31 AM)JonMills Wrote: What's up Scott and everyone!

It's a pleasure to be here and I'm looking forward to learning from you and meeting you.

I'm an ISSA Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist with specializations in Bodybuilding and Body Transformations. I'm also planning to hit some natural bodybuilding shows in the upcoming year and hopefully go for my pro card in the near future.

Once again, thanks for letting me be here. I look forward to diving into Fortitude training!

Welcome, John!

-S

-Scott

Hi all, new to the site and methodology. Looking forward to learning and seeing how I can apply the principles to my own training. Thanks! -Colin
(10-28-2020, 10:54 AM)Colin McEnroe Wrote: Hi all, new to the site and methodology. Looking forward to learning and seeing how I can apply the principles to my own training. Thanks! -Colin

Welcome, Colin!

-S
-Scott

Hello James from England, started my competitve career this year in mens physique. Got interested in the fortitude training following jordan Peters, soon expecting our first child so want to cut back time and days spent in the gym so will be setting up my plan this weekend tier 1 family man plan
(11-27-2020, 09:41 PM)Jamesuk Wrote: Hello James from England, started my competitve career this year in mens physique. Got interested in the fortitude training following jordan Peters, soon expecting our first child so want to cut back time and days spent in the gym so will be setting up my plan this weekend tier 1 family man plan

Welcome, James!

Good luck with the scheming and congrats on "getting pregnant!"

-Scott
-Scott

Hi Guys,

Just recently bought the Ebook and reading, reading, learning and reading and trying to set up my programme ready for when the gyms reopen on Wednesday.
I've competed as an IFBB Pro for 15 years but looking forward to this new challenge ahead!
I will be starting from scratch and figuring this out as i go!

(12-01-2020, 01:28 AM)gladiatorgirl Wrote: Hi Guys,

Just recently bought the Ebook and reading, reading, learning and reading and trying to set up my programme ready for when the gyms reopen on Wednesday.
I've competed as an IFBB Pro for 15 years but looking forward to this new challenge ahead!
I will be starting from scratch and figuring this out as i go!

Welcome and as grand as it is to have you here, I'm even more happy that the gyms will be re-opening for you!!!

-S
-Scott