Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
Hey guys it's my first post on any kind of forum. My name is Jeremy and I've purchase Fortitude Training last January and have been using it ever since. I've had some great results and I'm here on the forum to continue to learn from all of you.
Hi all,

just joined! It's been a while since I read FT and I am finally gonna start my first Blast in January (lockdown permitting..). I will start digging through the hundreds of posts soon, there's so much that has been asked here and great training advices that I don't want to miss!
(12-06-2020, 04:44 AM)thepovs Wrote: Hi all,

just joined! It's been a while since I read FT and I am finally gonna start my first Blast in January (lockdown permitting..). I will start digging through the hundreds of posts soon, there's so much that has been asked here and great training advices that I don't want to miss!

Hey Povs!

That's a great intro. to read. (Nice to hear of someone eager to dig into the info. already available!)

-Scott
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi Guys!

I am on to my 2nd week of FT. Im starting right at thr beginning and my first week was Basic, Tier 1.

This week i begin Tier 2 and will probably stay with this for few weeks.

My question is:

when it says number of sets, is this the total number of exercises for that bodypart or just the working sets for one exercise?

For example, Tier 2 Day 2 - Loading Upper - it says BACK 3 sets - is this 1 all out set with 3 different exercises for back or 3 working sets? Ive been thinking 3 separate exercises with 1 last set to failure?

THANKS!!Undecided
(12-08-2020, 01:15 AM)gladiatorgirl Wrote: Hi Guys!

I am on to my 2nd week of FT. Im starting right at thr beginning and my first week was Basic, Tier 1.

This week i begin Tier 2 and will probably stay with this for few weeks.

My question is:

when it says number of sets, is this the total number of exercises for that bodypart or just the working sets for one exercise?

For example, Tier 2 Day 2 - Loading Upper - it says BACK 3 sets - is this 1 all out set with 3 different exercises for back or 3 working sets? Ive been thinking 3 separate exercises with 1 last set to failure?

THANKS!!Undecided

GG,

Check the E-book about page 90 or so for the figures with examples of carrying out the sets & exercises for different volume Tiers. (This will help you navigate how to use the different Tiers as you need vs. just getting an answer here.)

You will be surprised at how low the volume might seem on a given day of training.

Start with Tier I for a week, get the feel and then move up. The volume WILL accumulate over time (although I do suspect you are a good candidate for Tier III, possible).

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
[quote='Scott Stevenson' pid='23758' dateline='1607362607']

GG,

Check the E-book about page 90 or so for the figures with examples of carrying out the sets & exercises for different volume Tiers. (This will help you navigate how to use the different Tiers as you need vs. just getting an answer here.)

You will be surprised at how low the volume might seem on a given day of training.

Start with Tier I for a week, get the feel and then move up. The volume WILL accumulate over time (although I do suspect you are a good candidate for Tier III, possible).

-S

Ah so it is 4 sets rather than 4 exercises on tier 2. I read the book over and over and i was driving myself mad ha ha! I convinced myself it was 3 exercises for back on loading day tier 2 but now i see its 3 working sets and 2 working sets for chest rathe than 2 exercises

Thankyou DR S!

(12-08-2020, 06:51 AM)gladiatorgirl Wrote: [quote='Scott Stevenson' pid='23758' dateline='1607362607']

GG,

-S

Ah so it is 4 sets rather than 4 exercises on tier 2. I read the book over and over and i was driving myself mad ha ha! I convinced myself it was 3 exercises for back on loading day tier 2 but now i see its 3 working sets and 2 working sets for chest rathe than 2 exercises

Thankyou DR S!

You got it!!!

-S
-Scott

Hello everybody!
(12-16-2020, 10:46 AM)Valentin01 Wrote: Hello everybody!

Welcome!

-S
-Scott

Hi guys glad to join the forum,
I am from Spain but I like to know information from other languages.
I've been training for a few years now, more focused on calisthenics and weightlifting.
Due to a shoulder injury, I would like to learn here and read tips on which exercises are less injurious to the shoulder.
La ginebra en Mercadona, y el café en el bar