Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
New here. Happy to learn. Powerlifter for 10+ years mostly conjugate training for those 10 years before that was whatever I read in magazines etc. worked with several coaches over the last 15 years. Was grateful enough to train with Dave Tate for. Train your ass off seminar. Long story short this November I will be competing in my first bodybuilding show being prepped by Ken Skip Hill and very happy with him. Moving forward fortitude will be a style of training I stick with for a while as well as having Skip continue to guide my nutrition and let’s see how far I can take it ! Thanks for reading!

-Tommy
(08-04-2021, 12:48 PM)Tommyj119 Wrote: New here. Happy to learn. Powerlifter for 10+ years mostly conjugate training for those 10 years before that was whatever I read in magazines etc. worked with several coaches over the last 15 years. Was grateful enough to train with Dave Tate for. Train your ass off seminar. Long story short this November I will be competing in my first bodybuilding show being prepped by Ken Skip Hill and very happy with him. Moving forward fortitude will be a style of training I stick with for a while as well as having Skip continue to guide my nutrition and let’s see how far I can take it ! Thanks for reading!

-Tommy

Tommy,

Welcome!  Those are some good folks you've interacted / are interacting with!

Hope the show prep is amazing!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hello, everyone.I'm new to the forum and will share my experience with fortitude training with you from time to time. until now  so far I have trained with relatively high volumes. so I'm looking forward to something different.Since I've been training for a relatively long time and can rarely stick to fixed plans, I'm relatively sure to make a few changes here and there, depending on the feedback my body gives me. As an attachment, my shape after the last diet I did.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-04-2021, 03:44 AM)Pascal Hauffe Wrote: Hello, everyone.I'm new to the forum and will share my experience with fortitude training with you from time to time. until now  so far I have trained with relatively high volumes. so I'm looking forward to something different.Since I've been training for a relatively long time and can rarely stick to fixed plans, I'm relatively sure to make a few changes here and there, depending on the feedback my body gives me. As an attachment, my shape after the last diet I did.

Willkommen, Pascal!  

Gut daß Du herübergekommen bist!

Just one thought - I often suggest folks give FT a go for at least one Blast as it's written out in the book, as this lets you compare notes with everyone here and others elsewhere who have essentially done the same thing.  This can be helpful if you need a workaround of someone b/c you can pull from the FT "hive mind" so to speak. Smile 

Viel Spaß!

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(09-04-2021, 03:44 AM)Pascal Hauffe Wrote: Hello, everyone.I'm new to the forum and will share my experience with fortitude training with you from time to time. until now  so far I have trained with relatively high volumes. so I'm looking forward to something different.Since I've been training for a relatively long time and can rarely stick to fixed plans, I'm relatively sure to make a few changes here and there, depending on the feedback my body gives me. As an attachment, my shape after the last diet I did.
You look great buddy! I'm really looking forward seeing how much more you progress with ft. Are you going to start a log? Welcome aboard [emoji2]

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk
Hi, everybody. Just signed up on here earlier today. I first learned about and purchased the FT training e-book back in 2014...and then I stopped training for 7 years. Started again at the start of this year with the beginner and intermediate Mountaindog programs and now I hope I'm finally ready to tackle FT. Hopefully all the logs and experiences people have posted on the boards will help steer me in the right direction as I give this a proper go.
(10-11-2021, 11:07 AM)Sandstorm Wrote: Hi, everybody. Just signed up on here earlier today. I first learned about and purchased the FT training e-book back in 2014...and then I stopped training for 7 years. Started again at the start of this year with the beginner and intermediate Mountaindog programs and now I hope I'm finally ready to tackle FT. Hopefully all the logs and experiences people have posted on the boards will help steer me in the right direction as I give this a proper go.

Welcome, Brother! 

The above sounds like a very good approach!  Back in the saddle!!!

-S
-Scott

Hi I'm Dave new member here, Doctor I would like to know what are the basics of Fortitude Training and what should I do to start .
(04-19-2022, 06:44 AM)DaviBerserker Wrote: Hi I'm Dave new member here, Doctor I would like to know what are the basics of Fortitude Training and what should I do to start .

Welcome, Dave!

For that, start here: http://www.fortitudetraining.net

-S
-Scott

Hi

My name is Jason and I'm a new member here. I have a long training history started in HS and soon after discovered Mike Mentzer's Heavy Duty and Yates Blood and Guts style training which worked wonders on me. I don't know why I got away from that style but I started back toward a lot more volume after I entered the Military.  

I recently retired from the Navy after 25 years most of those as an EOD Tech. I have tried a lot of different training styles but FT has really intrigued me and its principles makes sense. Everything in the book was cited and well researched. 

I trained with Kettlebells for a long time. Then it was 5x5 style lifting for a good while so this is for me a much needed change as I've gotten older and my goal are different now. Used to be get strong get fast now its build muscle and keep improving body composition. 

I started Tier III Turbo this week after running on Tier I for about a month. I'm looking forward to growing with FT.

Jason E.