Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sussing out FT
(04-16-2016, 06:01 AM)righty Wrote: Small world mate - remember you well. Smile
Biggest tips - intensity and recovery aka follow the book exactly because it's all there (pay attention to the nutrition strategies and the stretching, too).
Can't see me ever doing a "fluff" set ever again - every set is a tool now.
Program is awesome, no doubt.
Best of luck mate.
Hit me up on TM.

For sure mate Smile thanks again !
You blokes have got me using the term "sussing out" now, dammit!!! LOL Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(04-16-2016, 07:01 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: You blokes have got me using the term "sussing out" now, dammit!!! LOL Smile

-S

Lol ! Don't get me started on the Cockey rhyming slang Wink
(04-16-2016, 07:04 AM)masonator Wrote: Lol ! Don't get me started on the Cockey rhyming slang Wink

LOL!
I got my translator handy!

Translate English to Cockney Rhyming Slang

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Proper blinding geezer! Now if you can have a butchers at me journal and make sure I aint going all Pete Tong on it I would be forever in your debt!

Mind you today's superset pump sets got me well cream crackered !
(04-16-2016, 11:23 PM)masonator Wrote: Proper blinding geezer! Now if you can have a butchers at me journal and make sure I aint going all Pete Tong on it I would be forever in your debt!

Mind you today's superset pump sets got me well cream crackered !

Lor' luv a duck! Sounds like you've got i' taken care of. Know what I mean?

-S
-Scott

Awesome advice guys. Read the book and setting up my sessions tonight and this thread has really helped.
Righty, hope all is well mate.
Start a log on here it's very helpful, I have one but need to update after lower power in the morning!
(05-06-2016, 08:43 AM)slimbops Wrote: Awesome advice guys. Read the book and setting up my sessions tonight and this thread has really helped.
Righty, hope all is well mate.

Good to see you on here mate.
You could time FT to fit your other hobby REALLY well by paying attention to the intensive cruises and where they'd fall.
Hope all is good.
(05-08-2016, 01:02 AM)righty Wrote: Good to see you on here mate.
You could time FT to fit your other hobby REALLY well by paying attention to the intensive cruises and where they'd fall.
Hope all is good.

Thats the plan mate. Loving the book tbh. I can see where Jordan Peters gets a lot of his training ideas from .
As sion as i get it all sorted, will start a log up on here.