Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT Update
Scott,

As I am training for the marathon, I have had plenty of time to catch up on my podcasts. One of my absolute favorites is muscle minds with you, Scott, and Jordan. On one of the later episodes you mentioned you were refining or updating FT. Any hints?
(02-25-2017, 11:05 PM)Muscle175 Wrote: Scott,

As I am training for the marathon, I have had plenty of time to catch up on my podcasts. One of my absolute favorites is muscle minds with you, Scott, and Jordan. On one of the later episodes you mentioned you were refining or updating FT. Any hints?

LOL - Ah, I've got lots of work to do there, but I've been coming up with some novel twists to add to the program. So, that's the practical side of t things.

Also, some of the Q and A from this board needs to go in the FAQ of the book, I think.

I'm always continually watching the scientific literature, so I'll be updating that. (I have a monstrous list of things to do in this regard.)

So, there is a 2nd edition underway, but i'll be some time before it's out. Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.