Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Triceps development help
What are your guys' recommendations to bring up the triceps long head? I'm struggling to find exercises where I can really feel the long head activate. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check out Scott's Instagram, his post on July 17th of last year shows a great triceps pushdown exercise with the close grip V bar usually used for cable rows. They will destroy the lateral head of your triceps
(03-30-2017, 10:41 PM)Storm Wrote: What are your guys' recommendations to bring up the triceps long head? I'm struggling to find exercises where I can really feel the long head activate. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the long head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2zovwV6_Co

Also, standing rope triceps pressdowns where you focus on spreading the rope ends at the point of full extension, as well as being sure that your hands end up as far back (posteriorly) as possible. So, hands together at the top of the ROM, and hands spread and back so they go around your body at the end of the elbow extension. Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(04-26-2017, 12:05 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: For the long head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2zovwV6_Co

Also, standing rope triceps pressdowns where you focus on spreading the rope ends at the point of full extension, as well as being sure that your hands end up as far back (posteriorly) as possible. So, hands together at the top of the ROM, and hands spread and back so they go around your body at the end of the elbow extension. Smile

-S
I had forgotten all about these! Thank you for posting this video. Time to break my face with a DB
(04-29-2017, 08:56 PM)Montego Wrote: I had forgotten all about these! Thank you for posting this video. Time to break my face with a DB

Post video, please! Smile Smile Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.