Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pump sets - how many Super Sets?
(09-22-2017, 02:14 AM)Stewilliams Wrote: Altamir I hope Scott is paying you a decent salary! winkie

Haha, He deposited a nice fat check to the amount of "a irreplaceable amount of training knowledge and a life time of critical thinking" into the bank in my head. Wink I honestly have not grown more training wise mentally or physically from anyone person more than Scott. It is the very least I can do to "pay it forward" or "pay it back" then be an active member on this board.

Plus I honestly love this shit. I could gab about training / diet all day long.
(09-22-2017, 04:38 AM)Altamir Wrote: Haha, He deposited a nice fat check to the amount of "a irreplaceable amount of training knowledge and a life time of critical thinking" into the bank in my head. Wink I honestly have not grown more training wise mentally or physically from anyone person more than Scott. It is the very least I can do to "pay it forward" or "pay it back" then be an active member on this board.

Plus I honestly love this shit. I could gab about training / diet all day long.

My day has been entirely made, my man.

Seriously - you've helped me so much, especially jumping in on threads like these where (as you know) i've answered somme of these questions quite a few times already. (Essentially taking up the slack for me.)

Altamir - If I had such a thing, you'd easily be board member of the year - and then some.

Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
I'm grinning almost ear to ear. biggrin It means a lot to me, and thank you very much!