Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(04-11-2018, 01:55 AM)t.shultis Wrote: Hi all,

I'm a new member to the forums and just wanted to formally introduce myself. My name is Travis. I'm a bodybuilder (been training for ~4 years, but only been knowledgeable for about 1 year at this point) and have been embracing many of Scott's principles in my life and training. Looking forward to chatting with you all

Travis

(04-11-2018, 08:53 AM)phoebeusfenix Wrote: Awesome to see so many new folks on here recently! Our cult is growing Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are starting to scare me here!!! LOL

(Welcome, Travis!!!)

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi all Heart

Been reading about FT since feedback from my last show that I needed to be bigger! I am hoping this program can push me up to my goal weight of 280 in my next off-season!

First though.... one more show to get through in 6 weeks time!

Have a great week all =D

Chris
(05-02-2018, 07:19 PM)xxxlviking Wrote: Hi all Heart

Been reading about FT since feedback from my last show that I needed to be bigger! I am hoping this program can push me up to my goal weight of 280 in my next off-season!

First though.... one more show to get through in 6 weeks time!

Have a great week all =D

Chris

Good luck with your comp, Chris!

-Scott
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hey all! After several months of poring over all the great info from everyone on the board here and reading and re-reading the FT e-book a few times, I have begun my first FT blast. I'm going to start a log here and and hopefully be able to contribute to some discussions. I've lurked on a few boards over the years, but this is the first time I've ever posted on one 9 . Check out my log for some more background on me.
(05-03-2018, 11:05 AM)ebado Wrote: Hey all! After several months of poring over all the great info from everyone on the board here and reading and re-reading the FT e-book a few times, I have begun my first FT blast. I'm going to start a log here and and hopefully be able to contribute to some discussions. I've lurked on a few boards over the years, but this is the first time I've ever posted on one 9 . Check out my log for some more background on me.

Welcome and congrats on venturing down from the branches of the lurkers' tree! Smile

-Scott
-Scott

Hi everybody,

my name is Andrea, I am from Italy but currently living in Glasgow, Scotland, where I work as croupier.

I have just purchased the FT book and I have to say that even if I consider myself pretty knowledgeable about bodybuilding, while reading Scott's book I felt like I was back to school!

I am just starting to enjoy the FT - understanding all the nuances, how to execute it properly and so forth - and I am looking forward to get help from the forum if necessary.

Take care!

Guys,
I was trying to start my own training log thread but in doing so I have got this message from the forum:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

Since I am writing here I don't think I have been suspended, and regarding the point 3) I think Scott has already activated my account. I don't know what to do. Any suggestion?

Cheers!

(05-04-2018, 07:48 PM)croupier Wrote: Guys,
I was trying to start my own training log thread but in doing so I have got this message from the forum:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

Since I am writing here I don't think I have been suspended, and regarding the point 3) I think Scott has already activated my account. I don't know what to do. Any suggestion?

Cheers!

You should be good to go now. (You didn't message me here on the forum to upgrade you, but I looked you up.)

-S
-Scott

Hey,

Taoteemu here trying to internalize all the information that Scott and the forum members are jabbing about.

After that I will put these thoughts to action (which I am doing already) to make my training fit to the principles of FT.
(05-05-2018, 12:45 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: You should be good to go now. (You didn't message me here on the forum to upgrade you, but I looked you up.)

-S

My bad then, sorry! Thank you very much Dr Scott!