Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
Well I’m excited about this forum.
I’m 46 been competing since 1989. Took a break while I was in the Army switched to powerlifting. Back competing regularly since 2010. I’ve been doing DC since my offseason in my current prep I’m 6 weeks out and got your ebook. I’m started it and feel it will help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(05-15-2018, 10:04 AM)Theplumberlife Wrote: Well I’m excited about this forum.
I’m 46 been competing since 1989. Took a break while I was in the Army switched to powerlifting. Back competing regularly since 2010. I’ve been doing DC since my offseason in my current prep I’m 6 weeks out and got your ebook. I’m started it and feel it will help.

Welcome!

(Tempting as it might be, I'd not switch to FT during prep... dance with the one who brung you ... but afterwards, it could be great!)
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(05-16-2018, 12:26 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Welcome!

(Tempting as it might be, I'd not switch to FT during prep... dance with the one who brung you ... but afterwards, it could be great!)

I’m enjoying it atm. It reminds me of my circuit training in the Army. I do better with a more stressful training. Plus my lady trains with me which through nutrition I put her Bone and breast cancer in remission. So she is a beast and pushes me. My ig shows her doing rack pulls with 225 DC style. @jaytitanbartlett
After my show I’ll be contacting you for a year off-season.

First post. Back in the gym since January after 7 years out. Managed to carve off 26 lbs of fat and add a little muscle in that time. Diet and training similar to Fortitude (and further adjusted since purchase). 3 days per week atm until I feel I need to move to Basic Tier 1. Need to fit around work and family.

Ambition is to be in better shape at 55 than I was at 35. Am 52 now and feel better than I have for years.
The old man formerly known as Bristol
(05-17-2018, 07:21 AM)marcusr Wrote: First post. Back in the gym since January after 7 years out. Managed to carve off 26 lbs of fat and add a little muscle in that time. Diet and training similar to Fortitude (and further adjusted since purchase). 3 days per week atm until I feel I need to move to Basic Tier 1. Need to fit around work and family.

Ambition is to be in better shape at 55 than I was at 35. Am 52 now and feel better than I have for years.

Welcome!

I bet it won't take you 3 years to reach that goal, if you put your mind to it. Smile

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Greetings! I'm a big fan of all the Advices Radio programs, especially Muscle Minds. I purchased FT back in November and I am very pleased with the programming. I started training 27 years ago for freshman football and track and have been a gym rat ever since. After playing D-1 college football at Central Michigan in the 90's, I fell into the bro-split vortex for years since then, especially with having no end goal in mind. I started competing in bodybuilding a few years ago, and after doing my homework, FT appears to be the plan for me. Thank you Doc, for all you are doing!!!
(05-18-2018, 05:45 AM)Jeremy Jason Wrote: Greetings! I'm a big fan of all the Advices Radio programs, especially Muscle Minds. I purchased FT back in November and I am very pleased with the programming. I started training 27 years ago for freshman football and track and have been a gym rat ever since. After playing D-1 college football at Central Michigan in the 90's, I fell into the bro-split vortex for years since then, especially with having no end goal in mind. I started competing in bodybuilding a few years ago, and after doing my homework, FT appears to be the plan for me. Thank you Doc, for all you are doing!!!

You're welcome, Jeremy! Glad to have you here!

-S
-Scott

Hey,

Liftalot here, just joined the forum.

Been hearing a lot about fortitude trough Advices, and plan on giving it a go during my next blast.

33ys old, have competed a few times and looking to continue laying down some decent muscle while keeping training interesting and exciting.

Cheers!
(05-20-2018, 09:53 AM)sir_liftalot Wrote: Hey,

Liftalot here, just joined the forum.

Been hearing a lot about fortitude trough Advices, and plan on giving it a go during my next blast.

33ys old, have competed a few times and looking to continue laying down some decent muscle while keeping training interesting and exciting.

Cheers!

Welcome, Bud!!! Smile

-S
-Scott

(05-11-2018, 05:17 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Hey BUD!!! How are you?!?!

Good to see you here!!! Smile

I'll be down south sometime before the Clash this year, def. to train at Tony's gym. (I think you're down that way?... )

-S

Yeah, Im 20 min from Tony's. Keep me posted so I can go by. At least to visit and see Tony also. I should be able to walk by then. I was getting ready for Southern States and tore both patellar tendon training legs.

I will also come to support the show.