Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
[font=Times New Roman][size=medium]Greetings all,

Dr. Scott, I bought your book, FT, yesterday. I read it already, my buddy bought it some time ago and I think that your way of organizing training is one of the most thoughtful and logical ways of doing it. It helped me a lot. I had great results using it, and will continue using it.

Thank you for taking the time to write the book.
Ricky
(10-30-2019, 06:45 PM)Ricky Wrote: [font=Times New Roman][size=medium]Greetings all,

Dr. Scott, I bought your book, FT, yesterday. I read it already, my buddy bought it some time ago and I think that your way of organizing training is one of the most thoughtful and logical ways of doing it. It helped me a lot. I had great results using it, and will continue using it.

Thank you for taking the time to write the book.
Ricky

Ricky,

Welcome and thanks for the kind words!

What kind of gains did you make when starting / using FT?...

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
I got stronger and added more size, especially in shoulders, upper chest, calves and upper back. My legs always grew pretty well from strength training alone, but I saw some pretty good gains from added hypertrophy work too(pump sets work like a charm).
These are my estimates of 1RM's right now:
Squat ≈150kg (went up 30kg)
Deadlift ≈180kg (went up 40kg)
Bench press ≈100kg (went up 10kg)
Overhead press ≈70kg (went up 10kg)
My bodyweight is 73kg right now.
(10-31-2019, 05:49 PM)Ricky Wrote: I got stronger and added more size, especially in shoulders, upper chest, calves and upper back. My legs always grew pretty well from strength training alone, but I saw some pretty good gains from added hypertrophy work too(pump sets work like a charm).
These are my estimates of 1RM's right now:
Squat ≈150kg (went up 30kg)
Deadlift ≈180kg (went up 40kg)
Bench press ≈100kg (went up 10kg)
Overhead press ≈70kg (went up 10kg)
My bodyweight is 73kg right now.

Nice work!!!

What was the time frame for those gains?... Smile

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(10-31-2019, 10:27 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Nice work!!!

What was the time frame for those gains?... Smile

-S

Thanks!
The time frame was about 2 months.

Hi everyone,
I am just getting started on the first week of FT and have been loving it so far!
(10-31-2019, 11:11 PM)Ricky Wrote: Thanks!

Impressive!!!

-S
-Scott

(11-05-2019, 10:35 AM)triethuynh2301 Wrote: Hi everyone,
I am just getting started on the first week of FT and have been loving it so far!

Welcome and glad to hear you're digging FT!

-S
-Scott

(10-31-2019, 11:11 PM)Ricky Wrote: Thanks!

Really impressive improvement
Hello to everyone!