Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
Hi all. New member to this board although a member on a few others. Completely new to FT and halfway through reading doc scotts book. Loving it so far. Can't wait to get it finished and put it into practice.
Hi Everyone, Thought i'd better post to safeguard against Account deletion and have to bother Dr Scott again!.

Purchased the Fortitude E-book since i enjoy reading/researching different training methods as much as training in itself.

All the very best fellow fortituders!!!

Steve
(07-14-2015, 07:24 AM)Pumped340 Wrote: Just saying hello and glad to be apart of Scott's forums. I hope it grows. Scott is one of the best coaches I've had the pleasure of talking with, and his work really deserves some publicity Smile

Thanks, man. I'm working on getting the word out there!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
hey there this is bill from greece!
really hgappy to be able to interact with scott and the fans from this forums!
(07-14-2015, 11:35 PM)bill2 Wrote: hey there this is bill from greece!

Let me guess - You want me to pay for your membership? Too soon?biggrin

Kidding! Welcome to the board! Sorry I couldn't resist!

USMC 0311 Combat Veteran 1999-2003

Darkhorse0311 Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOtvxY6A3lQ
Named Derek, just purchased the book, first heard about it over at projectbodybuilding enjoyed your podcast scott!
Was initially using it to fill in time until my other programs training days lines up better, but I think i may just ditch it for ft to switch things up a bit.
Im coming from a ben pakulski higher volume approach so im not 100% sure how to transition into this.
The plan is keep training day cals the same roughly 3200 and going to maintenance on off days and see how weight does. Then transition into cutting based off of my baseline.

Really looking forward to the increased frequency but a bit saddened by the less volume/days per week.

I like to train.
(08-06-2015, 06:10 AM)Derek Wrote: Named Derek, just purchased the book, first heard about it over at projectbodybuilding enjoyed your podcast scott!
Was initially using it to fill in time until my other programs training days lines up better, but I think i may just ditch it for ft to switch things up a bit.
Im coming from a ben pakulski higher volume approach so im not 100% sure how to transition into this.
The plan is keep training day cals the same roughly 3200 and going to maintenance on off days and see how weight does. Then transition into cutting based off of my baseline.

Really looking forward to the increased frequency but a bit saddened by the less volume/days per week.

I like to train.

Welcome, Derek!

Glad you liked the podcast. (I've gotten a few messages today about that for some reason. I think it's been out for a while...)

Sounds like a good plan dietarily.

I suggest folks start with Tier I, but I suspect you'll be able to get your training fix if you end up working up to Tier III. (Some folks just like to train, perhaps to the detriment of getting bigger and stronger... I've probably fallen prey to that...)

-S

-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Morning,
New to the site. Signed up after listening to a few podcasts and tweeting Scott who led me here.
Massive into everything BBing, do not compete myself, fight MMA professionally but here to learn.
(08-06-2015, 01:50 PM)slimbops Wrote: Morning,
New to the site. Signed up after listening to a few podcasts and tweeting Scott who led me here.
Massive into everything BBing, do not compete myself, fight MMA professionally but here to learn.

Glad you made it, man!!!

-S
-Scott

(08-06-2015, 11:18 AM)Pumped340 Wrote: Maybe they read Derek's post lol I personally searched for the podcast immediately after reading his mention of it. Just finished of it....great info and some hilarious commentary biggrin

The off handed commentary is all I remember about that podcast, actually...

I've got a couple other things that have come out recently that I'll post up on the board ASAP.

-S
-Scott