Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(09-18-2015, 12:36 AM)NedR Wrote: What's up everyone!

Just finished reading FT and love the whole concept. The details along with the program's versatility are terrific.

Over the past 9 months or so I've been investigating new methods to increase frequency in my training while controlling CNS health. I love bodybuilding but I love power lifting and just moving a ton of weight too so I've been doing routines with upper and lower body heavy days split along with hypertrophy days 3 other days of the week.

I can't say I've ever done anything like FT so I'm looking forward to giving it its first run through in a few weeks.

Very nice job Scott.

Give me a heads up if you ever stop by Chicago and are looking to train.

Ned,

Welcome!

I'll be interesting to see how your strength changes with this system.

Are you going to include the Big 3 (or something close to it) with FT (Loading sets)?

I'll try to remember if I'm there in Chi-town. (I'm form mid-state IL - Quincy, but have really only been to Chicago a handful of times.)

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
New member today, just subscribed. Been a huge fan of your work Scott, read as much as I can find and also subscribe to John Meadows' mountain dog site (you were kind enough to answer a couple badly articulated questions by me in your most recent Q & A column for John, thanks very much). No idea why it took me so long to get to this forum.

I hold a Masters in biochemistry and molecular biophysics and do research for a living, as well strength and conditioning for athletes and other clients in my "spare" time. Needless to say, I am a science geek with fitness and strength too. I just love to learn. Knowledge makes me better.
(09-26-2015, 01:31 AM)Aragorn Wrote: New member today, just subscribed. Been a huge fan of your work Scott, read as much as I can find and also subscribe to John Meadows' mountain dog site (you were kind enough to answer a couple badly articulated questions by me in your most recent Q & A column for John, thanks very much). No idea why it took me so long to get to this forum.

I hold a Masters in biochemistry and molecular biophysics and do research for a living, as well strength and conditioning for athletes and other clients in my "spare" time. Needless to say, I am a science geek with fitness and strength too. I just love to learn. Knowledge makes me better.

Hey Aragorn!

Welcome and ...you're welcome! (Hopefully you got the answers you sought on John's website.)

Sounds like it'll be very good to have you around. Smile

-Scott
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
I've been a member here for a while but my username must have got deleted for some reason and now I have created a new account. I've been doing FT since the first of the year and it's great. It's hard for me to train any other way after doing this and it's highly effective. I've made sure to tell multiple people to check the book out.

Keep up the great work Scott!
(09-29-2015, 02:00 AM)ironceltic12 Wrote: I've been a member here for a while but my username must have got deleted for some reason and now I have created a new account. I've been doing FT since the first of the year and it's great. It's hard for me to train any other way after doing this and it's highly effective. I've made sure to tell multiple people to check the book out.

Keep up the great work Scott!

I plan on it!

Sorry about the database deletion. (You likely hadn't posted with your old account, which is why they seem to vanish. I'm not sure why that is... Sad )

Thanks for spreading the word, too. Smile

-S
-Scott

Hey Everyone
Hey Dr S !
Purchased the book a few months back and kept skimming over it. Finally decided to put pen to paper a couple of weeks back and me and my training partner have been doing FT for 3 weeks now.
Because me and my training partner are so " awesome " we jumped straight into Basic Tier 3 with the intention of going to Tier 1 after 2 weeks.
I kinda forgotUndecided .. So Tier 3 for 3 weeks ! Boy we are paying for it lol !
I'm moving to tier 1 next week for a week or so as she goes to Vegas and hits up Muscle Rounds all week on new fancy machines Angry
( Not Jelous )

We are thoroughly enjoying it.
Thanks
Olli
(10-08-2015, 10:36 PM)orosebud Wrote: Hey Everyone
Hey Dr S !
Purchased the book a few months back and kept skimming over it. Finally decided to put pen to paper a couple of weeks back and me and my training partner have been doing FT for 3 weeks now.
Because me and my training partner are so " awesome " we jumped straight into Basic Tier 3 with the intention of going to Tier 1 after 2 weeks.
I kinda forgotUndecided .. So Tier 3 for 3 weeks ! Boy we are paying for it lol !
I'm moving to tier 1 next week for a week or so as she goes to Vegas and hits up Muscle Rounds all week on new fancy machines Angry
( Not Jelous )

We are thoroughly enjoying it.
Thanks
Olli

LOL - I guess it's possible to be TOO awesome?...

You're welcome!

Yeah, Vegas sucks, for sure. You're much better off staying away from that drab, boring, depressing place... Smile Smile Smile

(Upgraded you to subscriber, BTW, as that comes with picking up the book! )

-S
-Scott

Hey Scott I also purchased the book but am not a subscriber, could you help me?
(10-09-2015, 03:14 AM)ironceltic12 Wrote: Hey Scott I also purchased the book but am not a subscriber, could you help me?

Yes, and done! Smile

-S
-Scott

I'm prepping for the USA's 2016 and looking to move up a weight class. I love DC training and High volume training, to find something in the middle is perfect.